Cradle Incident: Know this cyclist?

Mojoman

This asshole will be appearing in the Krugerfornia magistrate court tomorrow. Lettuce see what the outcome will be.

Say what??

Speak english, not goat.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be mistaken but there was an oke that looked like the alleged perpetrator in the Cradle on Saturday? He was standing outside the Nirox gallery - same/similar jersey, unhelmeted, with perhaps a mechanical issue with his bike? Around 0845. Anyone?

If its not him then I am shocked that there are more of those shirts.

“Many years ago, residents of the World Heritage Site welcomed all tourists, including cyclists. It is sad that a small minority who do not subscribe to the law, the rules of the road and common decency and respect, are creating a stigma around the cycling fraternity. We know most cyclists are good folk, and it is with this in mind that we encourage all cyclists and the public to please look at the photo and let us know if you know the attacker, in order to maintain a good cyclist/ resident relationship,” Conserv Security said on Facebook earlier this week

​Yet they treat most cyclist on the road as if they are this "small minority."

Edit: And either way, your lack of patience is NOT a justification to endanger my life or an excuse to orphan children by killing their parents.

Say what??

Speak english, not goat.

This asshole will be appearing in the Krugersdorp magistrate court tomorrow. Let us see what the outcome will be.

Easy hey.

“Many years ago, residents of the World Heritage Site welcomed all tourists, including cyclists. It is sad that a small minority who do not subscribe to the law, the rules of the road and common decency and respect, are creating a stigma around the cycling fraternity. We know most cyclists are good folk, and it is with this in mind that we encourage all cyclists and the public to please look at the photo and let us know if you know the attacker, in order to maintain a good cyclist/ resident relationship,” Conserv Security said on Facebook earlier this week

​Yet they treat most cyclist on the road as if they are this "small minority."

Edit: And either way, your lack of patience is NOT a justification to endanger my life or an excuse to orphan children by killing their parents.

When I read that paragraph I get the idea that motorists never break the rules according to this person. 

I like what you said there :thumbup:

This asshole will be appearing in the Krugersdorp magistrate court tomorrow. Let us see what the outcome will be.

Easy hey.

Thanks HEY

I have it from a reliable source that he will get a mandatory 5 years for the jersey.....

Gets off lightly then...

• 3 weeks later...

I have it from a reliable source that he will get a mandatory 5 years for the jersey.....

Gets off lightly then...

lucky he was not shot on the spot!

Archived