trainingpeaks premium

worth it or not?

I have a trainingplan (with coach) starting and it would be nice to track all the metrics on one platform.

* I'm aware of all the free alternatives, but the TP interface is very much user friendly and can track multisport a lot easier (again GC can too, but there's too much info on there for my small brain) 

What does your coach use and how is he sending you plan/workouts to you? email, via TP or another platform?

Would be best to use the same as your coach.

If using TP, try this code 2019BC40GOLD, should get a 40% discount if still working :)

I extensively use TP for my triathlon plans and workouts but also use Golden Cheetah for better post workout/race analysis.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does your coach use and how is he sending you plan/workouts to you? email, via TP or another platform?

Would be best to use the same as your coach.

If using TP, try this code 2019BC40GOLD, should get a 40% discount if still working :)

I extensively use TP for my triathlon plans and workouts but also use Golden Cheetah for better post workout/race analysis.

he is using TP

code works/shows not sure if they'll block it during payment

he is using TP

code works/shows not sure if they'll block it during payment

Then it will be easier for him to push the plan to you on TP, also monitor it and change workouts if required as he will get access through his coach account.

I use the code every year without issue, Once paid, just set TP subscription to not auto renew else you will pay full amount on renewal.

Once my year is up, I manually resubscribe using the code and just change the year date ;)

• 6 months later...

They have finally deactivated the code  :thumbdown:

If anyone gets a new valid code please post here. 

They have finally deactivated the code  :thumbdown:

If anyone gets a new valid code please post here. 

Try putting 2020 instead of 2019 as is usually year specific

Tried that initially, it doesn't register it. When you put in 2019 or 2018 it says its expired. 

OK, Pity, use to work for a number of years. This should give you 20% discount 20BritishTri2020. If it doesn't work, you can use my coach code Coached20off, will also give 20% discount.

What training plan you doing?

Edited by shaper

The 140.6 12 week plan you put me onto a few years ago before my 1st IM but wanted to do a base plan first but can only find the USA 12 week base for free which has 4 days run week one and 1 day run week two (repeated throughout) which i'm not to keen on. might just do the 140.6 12 week plan at lower intensity as a base plan instead, whats your opinion?

I was using a 12 week plan I got off 220 Triathlon but seeing as IM has been postponed I'm looking for tweaks I can do to the program to build on what I've already done. 

The 140.6 12 week plan you put me onto a few years ago before my 1st IM but wanted to do a base plan first but can only find the USA 12 week base for free which has 4 days run week one and 1 day run week two (repeated throughout) which i'm not to keen on. might just do the 140.6 12 week plan at lower intensity as a base plan instead, whats your opinion?

Add additional runs on the alternate weeks which have 1 run only.or the 140.6 plan with less weekend duration for the runs and rides.  

• 1 year later...

Does anyone perhaps have a Black Friday discount code for premium subscription?

EDIT 20BritishTri2021 doesn't work

Edited by ScottC-M

1 hour ago, TDirkw said:

2021BCGold40 seems to work.

Dude, you are a Rockstar, thanks it worked like a charm. 

2 minutes ago, ScottC-M said:

Dude, you are a Rockstar, thanks it worked like a charm. 

What was the discount amount?