The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

I think Tummy D is a bit arrogant with his remarks

His palmarés is yet to include a Grand Tour win or podium.

The okes he was slamming have achieved this success on multiple occasions.

Gonna be yet another dramatic day.

Beautiful Giro :clap:

Sometimes the truth hurts

IF they were the great GC pardones then they would not be behaving like they have.... bunch of pretenders more like it.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes the truth hurts

IF they were the great GC pardones then they would not be behaving like they have.... bunch of pretenders more like it.

Just managed to catch the rerun, and I do not think the 'you have to be prepared to lose if you want to win' applies to the sit there and do nothing brigade. I cannot find a feasible reason for them not helping other than the couldn't because bringing Zakarin and Pinot into the picture helps Tom should either of them try attack. I hope they do lose their podiums. Go Tommy D!

What Nibs and NQ were doing had nothing to do with "gamesmanship".  It was absolutely douchey behavior.

TD was absolutely right to be peed off and his interview reflected that - and he is an absolute gentleman.

I recall a TdF (the first after LA's last win). All the GC riders were riding for second place, although there was no one in first. They kept on watching each other, and by the time they got to Paris it was over. Same can happen here

Rumour is that Zak & Landa will join Bahrain Merida next year

Mmm I saw a rumour that Landa is heading back to Astana..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Rumour is that Zak & Landa will join Bahrain Merida next year 

Mmm I saw a rumour that Landa is heading back to Astana..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I heard a rumor that Nibali will be sponsored by Tampax next year.

Out of all those rumors this is probably the most plausible.

And TeeJay ruins it... I was stoked for you and then:

"Van Garderen: I know I can do GC in a Grand Tour. American salvages Giro d'Italia with Dolomite victory"

You won a stage. Your first in GT. You haven't been near a step. ever. Yup looked briefly at it in 2014. You've been routinely found out in every GT you've entered.

Know who else won their first stage? Pöstlberger. On stage 1, in his first tour and he didn't get visions of grandure but he did do a better champagne spray. :)

Oh the irony. The only way teejay could win his first gt stage is because he was so far back as not to be a gc threat and they let him go [emoji15]

I kind of feel for him though. Must have many doubts. He's good, but not great. Kind of like me in subvets, except the good part [emoji23]

and NQ by wonderbra, because you need something decent to hold up such a big tit.

And TeeJay ruins it... I was stoked for you and then:

"Van Garderen: I know I can do GC in a Grand Tour. American salvages Giro d'Italia with Dolomite victory"

You won a stage. Your first in GT. You haven't been near a step. ever. Yup looked briefly at it in 2014. You've been routinely found out in every GT you've entered.

Know who else won their first stage? Pöstlberger. On stage 1, in his first tour and he didn't get visions of grandure but he did do a better champagne spray. :)

That is the thing : He resonated with me when reality set in and I hoped he could get a stage. Now immediately he loses perspective. It is clearly the type of guy that rooms alone...

Oh the irony. The only way teejay could win his first gt stage is because he was so far back as not to be a gc threat and they let him go [emoji15]

I kind of feel for him though. Must have many doubts. He's good, but not great. Kind of like me in subvets, except the good part [emoji23] Meintjies.

:ph34r:

That is the thing : He resonated with me when reality set in and I hoped he could get a stage. Now immediately he loses perspective. It is clearly the type of guy that rooms alone...

Because all potential GT riders do... he deserves it. (in his mind)

and NQ by wonderbra, because you need something decent to hold up such a big tit.

These guys could leverage NQ's riding style.

http://www.aspire.org.pl/wp-content/logos/members/400x200/electrolux.png

Just managed to catch the rerun, and I do not think the 'you have to be prepared to lose if you want to win' applies to the sit there and do nothing brigade. I cannot find a feasible reason for them not helping other than the couldn't because bringing Zakarin and Pinot into the picture helps Tom should either of them try attack. I hope they do lose their podiums. Go Tommy D!

Exactly this. They are hoping to make the gang bigger/ more wheels to suck. I wonder if it is at all possible to manufacture some help from Landa for Tummy. Maybe Landa will be too physically and mentally drained  by now in anyway...

These guys could leverage NQ's riding style.

http://www.aspire.org.pl/wp-content/logos/members/400x200/electrolux.png

Nothing sucks like...

Archived