CWC Online: NEW EXCITING STUFF

CWC Online

I assume with that price that these socks are handwoven by 40year old Italian virgins using yarn made from the wool of 1year old lambs in a monastery in the mountains that can only be reached by donkeys for one month in the year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chirp Of The Day

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get a few to wear to work

It will last longer than being exposed to fynbos and my overworked disc brakes

I had a pair of these falke ones for cycling with the different thicknesses in. Yeah they didn't look funky but they felt awesome and were really well fitted to the road shoes I use for racing. Plus they came in stealth black so that's never a bad thing. 

People say the same of Crocs - also available in stealth black.

I see there are socks with the USA decal. Any chance that you've got socks with the Israeli flag and that of the Palestinian Authority?

Palestinian on the left, Israeli on the right foot.... working together. :thumbup:

Will cause muscular imbalance, your right leg will be pushing out way more power than your left. Then your left leg will try to sabotage your right and you'll crash.

The bank Manger would close my account if I bought those!

That said they wont have my size anyway

If your bank manager is your wife, then I agree, because mine would call me daft too.

Like another thread, if I buy a pair and I die they'd have to tell my wife the real price of my bike AND my socks. Bwahahaaaa.

NO HARE

Palestinian on the left, Israeli on the right foot.... working together.  :thumbup:

Will cause muscular imbalance, your right leg will be pushing out way more power than your left. Then your left leg will try to sabotage your right and you'll crash.

Will have to agree with you nasu, except the Right will confiscate 90% of the Left, so you'll probably still crash due to imbalance.  ^_^

So CWCycles now that Hubland haved reacted to these crazy socking prices I believe it may be time to redeem yourselves with a ridiculous 50% and more off sale....

So CWCycles now that Hubland haved reacted to these crazy socking prices I believe it may be time to redeem yourselves with a ridiculous 50% and more off sale....

so R200 for the socks, still 4 socks from versus

CAUTION OPINION TO BE RAISED.

Ever since Versus identified a gap in the market (which is why they are so success full IMO) everyone has tried to get on the bandwagon like SOX,Fini,ect. ect. and power to them. But the point where you start asking R130 OR R400 for a pair you are killing your market.

I bought one pair of Versus socks and was impressed but they were "kapoet" after pretty much 2 months of riding (NO I did not wear them every single day / ride)  and thats were it ended , was nice for a while but I'm over it.

However the Cheap "Shimano XTR" socks I buy at cajees/cyclelab for like R30 a pair last forever they are just as breathable(for what I can feel) and comfortable as hell. 

So thats what I will continue to use cheap socks that Look the **** (I mean XTR :w00t: )and are comfortable for any type of riding I do.

** Let the stone throwing begin....

Can't be sure but maybe you should wash your feet more often. :whistling: :ph34r: :P

I see a mates company, sexy sox just launch some cycling socks for R140, also local Cape Town company, double cuff, for every pair sold they donate a pair of socks to school kids...

No if only he sponsored me some socks... Come Dave, I want socks.

These look sweet... some nice designs

so R200 for the socks, still 4 socks from versus

Everything else would be great though...wheels and groupsets and cassettes etc