Bonus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And we are racing !!

Arnaud Démare is the first Frenchman to wear the green jersey since Sylvain Chavanel in 2010 and the first FDJ rider to wear the green jersey since Australia's Baden Cooke who won the points classification in 2003.

Two Frenchmen (Arnaud Démare and Pierre Latour) with a distinctive jersey on the same day: it didn't happen since 15 July 2011 with Thomas Voeckler (yellow), Jérémy Roy (polka dot) and Arnold Jeannesson (white).

Don't fall for it TH, they are trying to make it about you and not your argument... ;)

It's cool Patch. We both know you can't have a judgement here, without someone playing the man (or woman for that matter) at some point. There's a moving scale of objectivity and subjectivity that keeps dynamically altering in this here world!

' Berto and Quintana

Now there is a post to detract attention away from Sagan if I ever saw.

Surely you must be joking with that post? Clenbutador and Naaier "The ReelSuckker" Quintana. 

:P

It's cool Patch. We both know you can't have a judgement here, without someone playing the man (or woman for that matter) at some point. There's a moving scale of objectivity and subjectivity that keeps dynamically altering in this here world!

She was disqualified yesterday..... 

Jippee, we are racing again.

(Don't mind me, continue your squabbling)

13:23 Attacks from the gun

Thomas Voeckler is first on the move. Thomas De Gendt and Philippe Gilbert are among the other attackers.

Peter Sagan finding the early pace so manageable he is sitting up in cruise mode (in the back of the team car....)

fixed.... :devil:

Jan Bakelants (Ag2r La Mondiale), Mickael Delage (FDJ), Edvald Boasson Hagen (Dimension Data), Dylan van Baarle (Cannonale-Drapac), Pierre-Luc Perichon (Fortuneo-Oscaro), Thomas Voeckler (Direct Energie), Philippe Gilbert (Quick-Step Floors) and Thomas De Gendt (Lotto Soudal) have established a lead of 15 seconds over the peloton, and it looks as though they have been granted their freedom.

Team DD putting all their eggs into breakaways from now onwards?

That was their plan in the mountains anyway.

Patch, I think everyone who saw it at real world speed first time round, had to have thought it was a douche move by PS. The co-incidence of the movements all appeared to make it look deliberate. I was shouting at the TV when I first saw it myself. Had to slow everything down to get some better views and work out how it all went down. Imagine that was the case for everyone except those who have personally lived the highly charged sprint finish at this level!

Yip.. it looked very very bad in real time.

People must understand that we all can agree it was a messy chaotic sprint a lot of factors caused things to go bad really fast.. the thing is we aren't saying he shouldn't have been punished but that the DQ was very harsh. And remember initially they docked points and relegation. .which is tough but okay that's fair punishment..BUT DDD were not happy with that and insisted on DQ.. (I hink it was Hammond from DDD)

I will also say that the UCI saw this is a golden opportunity to come across as tough on safety as there is an election coming up soon and Cookson is under a lot of pressure with all the scandal surrounding British Cycling and his part in that and how he has not acted on safety.. what golden opportunity this is to show the world. . See we will punish the biggest star.. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

And with that I am out..enjoy the racing everyone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Flip, that is a nice strong group, right size and composition.

Probably have a 0% chance of reaching the finish line though, seeing as it is a CAT 1 mountaintop finish...