Bonus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That lady screaming "peter" in the background is amazing. 

Gen's twin?

At least Sagan has the most agressive rider award sewn up unless he claims he was only waving his elbow to tell Cavendish to take a pull on the front......

It's cute how people on twitter are doing verbal gymnastics trying to defend Cavs history as a dirty rider now, lol

It's cute how people on twitter are doing verbal gymnastics trying to defend Cavs history as a dirty rider now, lol

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] ag no, really?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ag you know what.. now Sagan can go home spend time with his pregnant wife and prepare for baby's arrival in September.. hell he may even ride the Vuelta.. or rock up to a few xco races.

Sorry if I missed it but why/how did they go from relegation and 50pts deduction to full DQ? What happened to get the extra sanction?

I think he was wrong but now I am seriously grumpy about no crazy exploits through the mountains to get those points back...

Froomey, you better organise with Bodnar now.

Ag you know what.. now Sagan can go home spend time with his pregnant wife and prepare for baby's arrival in September.. hell he may even ride the Vuelta.. or rock up to a few xco races.

Someone does need to challenge Nino... #liveinhope

Has no one really considered that the elbow is coming out because Cav's handlebars (brakehoods) are hitting Sagan's forearms and Cav has already started going down? 

I think it's a *** call... 

Has no one really considered that the elbow is coming out because Cav's handlebars (brakehoods) are hitting Sagan's forearms and Cav has already started going down?

I think it's a *** call...

Picture is worth a thousand words.

a3b3501815a8e9e9c15da90e5ab1e642.jpg

and the Hub loses its collective mind...

not sure the sponsors or the TdF is served well by 'just sommer' ejecting the world's premier bike rider.

anyway, if it's not been said already, here it is... 'Spez riders eh?' <ducks for cover while cackling with laughter>

Ja nee. He started acting like a toffee as soon as he climbed on that Spez. Maybe upset that he lost his green machine.  :whistling:

Sorry if I missed it but why/how did they go from relegation and 50pts deduction to full DQ? What happened to get the extra sanction?

Well when you sponsors something, it buys you a certain level of erm "loyalty" just like the Guptas and BLF....

I think he was wrong but now I am seriously grumpy about no crazy exploits through the mountains to get those points back...

Froomey, you better organise with Bodnar now.

I don't think he was DQd just because of the Cav incident. Greipel's team also complained to the commissaire about an elbow incident on the intermediate sprint.

Maybe 2 incidents on the same day was the issue, and they decided to make a powerful example to future elbowers.

I don't think he was DQd just because of the Cav incident. Greipel's team also complained to the commissaire about an elbow incident on the intermediate sprint.

Maybe 2 incidents on the same day was the issue, and they decided to make a powerful example to future elbowers.

Yeah, and Griepel has admitted that he shot his mouth off before viewing the clip, and has already apologized to Sagan. But the damage has been done. Nevertheless, respect to Greipel for having the courage of his convictions.

Shocker of a decision if you ask me. [emoji90][emoji1532]

Mark Cavendish has dropped out of the Tour de France after fracturing his collarbone in a stage 4 crash that led to Peter Sagan's disqualification from the race, according to the BBC.

Initial X-Rays did not reveal the break, which showed up in a subsequent MRI. 

Archived