Acerunner

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:55

Cadel Evans and George Hincapie now through WP3

How is Hermida and Purito doing

That was touching, very cute when you express yourself in this way

Only a pleasure. We all need a little something to brighten up a Monday morning.

All that aside, we're digressing.

I'm not too fussed about the men's race this year. Think this is the year for a good Women's race. Lots of strong Saffers in the mix, with De Groot leading the charge.

those spaz tyres, they continue to impress just like at the olympics

LOL ja... 

#Grid casing or stronger, please. Tyres are NOT a place you want to skimp on a race such as this.  

Only a pleasure. We all need a little something to brighten up a Monday morning.

I'm not too fussed about the men's race this year. Think this is the year for a good Women's race. Lots of strong Saffers in the mix, with De Groot leading the charge.

I'm rooting for Robyn big time.

For Amy and Grant as well

current mixed leaders seem to be losing a large portion of their lead. Granted, this is a long race, so it's probably too early to be concerned about. 

How's Platt doing? Hope he comes back into form... Taking a "shower" at the WP isn't a great sign. Must be hot as hell out there today. 

Archived