The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought Alpecin Fenix was going to be a one trick team with all their eggs in the Van der Poel basket. Nice to see they have a lot of winners on the team.

So glad that oke put Bennet in his place. Even Cav was like jeez Sam hurry up I am soft peddling here.

So glad that oke put Bennet in his place. Even Cav was like jeez Sam hurry up I am soft peddling here.

That oke (Jasper Philipson) is no slouch and he put many more riders than only Sam Bennett "in their places". Nearly all the top sprinters in the world started the race so it was a brilliant result for him. 

That's what happens when resting on floor and window-shaped laurels and reputations...

That oke (Jasper Philipson) is no slouch and he put many more riders than only Sam Bennett "in their places". Nearly all the top sprinters in the world started the race so it was a brilliant result for him.

Def no slouch.. He was previously at UAE still a baby only 23... Pretty sure he won the points classification at the Tour down under last year but he has had some very good results (think a Vuelta stage win as well) and there will be more to come and I think he placed top 5 at last years Scelderprijs.. And a few very very good placings in other races..

I always thought Alpecin Fenix was going to be a one trick team with all their eggs in the Van der Poel basket. Nice to see they have a lot of winners on the team.

me too, must take lots of pressure off having a winning team

"Never stop thinking in this race... think forward..."

https://youtu.be/LSoJsZ-UqL0

I was amazed how prepared and composed the DS was and how much he talked to the riders. Not sure I'd enjoy someone gabbing in my ear so much when I'm in the red but I guess it's part of their job.

I really enjoyed the the insight where DS claims that MvdP attacks then he needs to recover so KA just needs to stay constant to catch him - it worked.

"We also trust your sprint Kasper". That's the kind of support you want.

Awesome video!

When the forecast shows rain for Sunday in northern France, but Paris-Roubaix is postponed.

@CafeRoubaix

When the forecast shows rain for Sunday in northern France, but Paris-Roubaix is postponed.

@CafeRoubaix

Tour of Turkey is a fine replacement...if you ask Daryl Impey the race is an dangerous ;-)

Damn that was I over a decade ago!

Tour of Turkey is a fine replacement...if you ask Daryl Impey the race is an dangerous ;-)

Damn that was I over a decade ago!

A distant 2nd of a consolation prize  :huh:

Philippe Gilbert (Lotto Soudal) will return to racing at the Ardennes Classics following a break to recover from mental and physical fatigue. The Belgian will not ride Saturday’s Amstel Gold Race but will line up at both La Flèche Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège.

Sauce @CyclingNews

Brabantse Pijl

Today

You’ve been warned

Tour of Turkey and both men's and women's Pijl on Eurosport today. Work efficiency down to zero.....

Tour of Turkey is pan flat along the coast today - can the Cavinator Triple Up?

Edited by Eldron