The Classics

'Dale

Tour of Turkey and both men's and women's Pijl on Eurosport today. Work efficiency down to zero.....

Tour of Turkey is pan flat along the coast today - can the Cavinator Triple Up?

Yes he can!!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tour of Turkey and both men's and women's Pijl on Eurosport today. Work efficiency down to zero.....

And you forgot the Tour of Valencia '21: Stage 1

Cycling is back in all its goodness :thumbup:

Edited by Roul

And you forgot the Tour of Valencia '21: Stage 1

Cycling is back in all its goodness :thumbup:

Feckles. Zero work today! Thanks for the heads up.

Lekka man lekka 

I HAD to go to the office today; new laptop day, so I have some catching up to get through tonight. Currently at the Blood Bank giving them a pint of the red stuff.

Cockpiiiiiit!

Van Aert and MvdP beaten in the last 2 races....this year is an awesome rollercoaster of entertainment!

Best cycling day in a while!

Pidcock is quickly becoming one of my favourite riders.. his attacking style of racing is joy to watch.

Pidcock is quickly becoming one of my favourite riders.. his attacking style of racing is joy to watch.

100%

I'm loving the attacking style that Cyclocross riders are bringing to Road Cycling.

I think the combo of a year off and throwing CX riders in the mix has made for a spectacular classics season. 

Bring on the Amstel!

"I know that sprinting at the end of races like that is not like sprinting for a town sign. I always go into a sprint with confidence," Pidcock said after the race.

https://www.cyclingnews.com/races/de-brabantse-pijl-la-fleche-brabanconne-2021/elite-men/results/

I laughed at that.

Without taking away from Tom, Wout did himself a real injustice in that sprint. Maybe (most probably) its my bias, but he looked like a real noob. Too early, too lacklustre, too meh.

Big up Tom!

So cool to see him take his first big Pro win, and he earned it!

Long been a fan, yes he is confident but never overconfident, cocky or arrogant, top bloke.

Edited by kosmonooit

And so cool we are going to see him in action on the XCO MTB season this year, and the MTB Olympics apparently.

Just watched the final 25 kms. The diminutive one is the highest place Brit ever in the history of this semi-Classic. What a beautiful race. Wout seemed to have gone too early and would've worked well if there was a tailwind and it was totally flat.

What a great course. Apparently part of the World Champ course later in 2021, one week before the rescheduled Hell of the North. 

Big up Tom!

So cool to see him take his first big Pro win, and he earned it!

Long been a fan, yes he is confident but never overconfident, cocky or arrogant, top bloke.

Who can forget his Superman CX finishes?

I really like him - gritty dynamite fighter. He looks like half the peleton's younger brother. He has stolen Chaves' mantle :-)