Tokai mountain bike trails reopen to the public

News bot

Watched the vid last night ... fun times.

HOWEVER .... I always figured Deon to be a grizzled old grey bearded, gunstun smoking, vodka drinking, kaki wearing type of guy .... not a soft spoken, long haired, hippie surfer looking kind of guy :P

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOWEVER .... I always figured Deon to be a grizzled old grey bearded, gunstun smoking, vodka drinking, kaki wearing type of guy .... not a soft spoken, long haired, hippie surfer looking kind of guy :P

:D  :D  :D

^^^^^^^^^^

This guy has never been to a build day.

Hikers don't pay.

And given that the trails are built and maintained using donations that come from cyclists, cycling organizations or cycle friendly businesses it's not really correct to say they score when the money they pay for the activity permit doesn't ever go into the trails.

Ya precisely and that kind of comment is exactly how misinformation is spread. MTBers are the most passionate visitor group and put in more effort and money than any other. 

Tooooo busy riding to take pics.

But man was it fun!

Some great sections.

Some sections are going to bite some people though - Mamba will as it is smooth - fast - great jumps and corners but if you get too eager the allien vegetation will swallow you.

Please take it easy on the brakes - we desperately need some rain on the trails.

A preview of what you can ride from this weekend in Tokai. My first run blind, so some jumps missed or cased... 

Just wait a moment of a second

Between the 27th May 2016 to December 2016 you have a new bike, or at least a frame. Gone from Blue/Black to White/Black, but the bars, stem and grips have been retained.