Tokai mountain bike trails reopen to the public

News bot

Please take it easy on the brakes - we desperately need some rain on the trails.

It's raining tomorrow  :clap:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A preview of what you can ride from this weekend in Tokai. My first run blind, so some jumps missed or cased...

YouTube is saying that the video is unavailable? Eish wanting to see how Vasbyt looks now!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

YouTube is saying that the video is unavailable? Eish wanting to see how Vasbyt looks now!

Watch it here, not on YouTube. Couple of people have had that problem Edited by Myles Mayhew

Watch it here, not on YouTube

Gives the same message though.

Strange. Works for me on both. What browser?

Using Tapatalk. Let me try through my chrome browser.

Yoh that Donovan Le Cok oke has some mad skills... with bare hands nogal!

Really excited to get this silly run out of the way this weekend so I can get back on the bike and enjoy some of that! 

Bridal Path 1st.... I have missed that section of trail the most. I see Cobra is not yet open.... my tear ducts well up at that but then it might be a sensual overload if everything was back up at once... 

Enjoy everyone who can make it this weekend. See you there 7 am sharp on the 17th!

Really excited to get this silly run out of the way this weekend so I can get back on the bike and enjoy some of that! 

Bridal Path 1st.... I have missed that section of trail the most. I see Cobra is not yet open.... my tear ducts well up at that but then it might be a sensual overload if everything was back up at once... 

Enjoy everyone who can make it this weekend. See you there 7 am sharp on the 17th!

I think Cobra is not open but it is also not closed, according to Deon's list. Just being worked on, so expect the unexpected perhaps? 

are you summiting Everest again?

I think Cobra is not open but it is also not closed, according to Deon's list. Just being worked on, so expect the unexpected perhaps?

Rode it yesterday and very ride-able (enjoyed it thoroughly) - just a schlepp to get to the entrance because of thick long grass. It has a new temp entrance. Does need some traffic - take care though.

Edited by porqui