can one learn a backflip?

Mongooser

If you search for "foam pit bike" on youtube, one can see how it is done. I am not sure if we have foam pits in SA, perhaps one could do it into water.

One could cover yourself in cricket pads, but the main issue would be your neck and back.

If you search for "foam pit bike" on youtube, one can see how it is done. I am not sure if we have foam pits in SA, perhaps one could do it into water.

One could cover yourself in cricket pads, but the main issue would be your neck and back.

we have no foam pits,there are mulch jump tho

I think the guys from bmx direct have a bag that they have jump days with. Might be someone else but I remember seeing the events on FB on their buy and sell page.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright ppl I have made a stepup with a super soft landing,now I must try it

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

DON"T !!

Do your homework !!

No you haven't !!

• 3 years later...

Almost 4 years later lol. I figured out flips recently and it's one of the easiest tricks I know :P. Just look back pretty much

Yes yes, but what was your dentist and chiropractor bill before it became easy?

Kudos to you. I can’t even commit to a brand of toothpaste let alone learning to jump.

What do you do, buy a new brand every time? That's just way too adventurous and risky, might as well do Rampage.