Riding with others in your area

Cyc-liast

Good day fellow cycling enthusiasts,

Do you make use of training with others in your area or are constantly looking for cycling partners in your area/town? Or do you prefer cycling on your own?

I am conducting a research paper on cyclist behavior and would prefer a honest feedback.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As above - surveymonkey. If you ask the right questions, you will be able to generate some very useful data.

95% of the time I prefer to cycle alone. 5% with company.

Alone 99.9% of the time.

I am not a morning person, unfortunately, so joining the groups that start at before 5AM is just not happening (yet).

I used to prefer riding alone but in the last year or so, I've randomly met a few guys while out on the road who are of similar strength, so we have a jol on weekend rides, attacking each other up climbs and really push each other, but then still stop for coffee and banter in between. No drama or politics. Must say I'm enjoying cycling more now than I ever have.

Mostly on my own or socially with my wife. Else IDT due to security or practical issues

PS: surveymonkey mich better than this thread

Vrystaat. No need for that....... for now.

NC, also no need for that, but that's not the safety I'm talking about... I'm talking about being hit by a truck... They ran me off the road twice this year...

We went out once and 2km in, a guy tried to jack a bicycle, ahhhh I laughed sooooo hard at him! Most muggers around here are half drunk... It's super funny trying to get mugged by a drunk man :w00t:  :clap: