Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

I'm confused by the mud bath picture. Was he the first to go down and failed miserably? Or was he the last to go down also failing miserably?

First. It was extremely rutted under the water.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every meeting with Barry is always memorable. On this occasion he was chatting so much that he accidentally attached the pedal to the inside of the crank arm. I ended up laughing uncontrollably and unfortunately only got the "after" pic.

post-1532-0-79014000-1488971119_thumb.jpg

(Why is it that Bazza has a way of smiling that makes it impossible for you not to smile back?)

Really enjoying the pictures and stories! Big up! :thumbup:

Come on Tumbles, you've got this! If anyone has the capacity to overcome, it's you dude!

Edited by Tubehunter

Every meeting with Barry is always memorable. On this occasion he was chatting so much that he accidentally attached the pedal to the inside of the crank arm. I ended up laughing uncontrollably and unfortunately only got the "after" pic.

attachicon.gif19072009977.jpg

Wasn't that the day he took that small bike down the drop at Fountains ?

Really enjoying the pictures and stories! Big up! :thumbup:

Come on Tumbles, you've got this! If anyone has the capacity to overcome, it's you dude!

Me too - and second that!

Wasn't that the day he took that small bike down the drop at Fountains ?

Nope, it was a ride I did with Barry and the late Hubber, DirtyTwin.

Edited by Dibles

attachicon.gif19072009977.jpg

There was another time at one of the 24 hours held at NF where his handlebars came loose after he forgot tighten it. He went one way still holding his bars, the rest his bike the other way. 

Thanks for putting a face to the name .

I was at the same school as him and his brother , but a few years ahead of them , so don't remember them too well . Was also a looooooong time ago .

I think we can all do with a bit of cheering up today.

Earlier I was going through Tumble's facebook messages to me & through my tears I managed to laugh out loud at his own description of himself doing a ladies race before my time on the Hub...

I don't think he will mind me sharing it to get a small smile out of his Hub friends.

There were also a lot of tears shed over the many messages of support & hugs sent back & forth between us over the years since he became my first Hub friend.

I think he is probably everyone's first Hub friend.

Photo credit to Gremlin who dug out the photo for me after I mentioned the race on fb. :clap:

Hellooooo, Ladiessshhhh ????????????