Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is now a big hole in the many lives, the hub, the world.  Sobbing over here in Bavaria.

Rest in Peace Barry.  Enjoyed our occasional PM chats.

Sobbing in Denmark here....

Post your contries people - let's see the witdh and breadth of Barry's personality!

RIP Tumbles, so sad, condolences to his boys, mom and Kevin. Seems surreal, he lived an adventurous life.....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

RIP Tumbleweed :( . Wow this is sad. My condolences to his family and friends. You will be missed by all

Sobbing in Denmark here....

Post your contries people - let's see the witdh and breadth of Barry's personality!

Condolences from Belgium.

RIP Tumbleweed. What a sad day!

Sincerest condolences to his family and friends (and from what I have seen and heard here on the Hub, there were many!)

To Kevin, Barry's sons and ex wife, to his numerous friends in real life, my heartfelt and sincere condolences.

We have lost a friend, a real personality and a man who loved animals like no one I ever knew.

Such a very sad moment which words cannot describe!

Rest in Peace Barry!

Edited by Ed-Zulu

My sincerest condolences to Family and friends alike.

I will remember the beers and cigars at the Keg as well as the hangovers (from his pre wagon days) and the sore stomach from the laughs when we did get together while I was in his 'hood. 

On one occasion (right around the time that the wide bars and short stems combo reared their head) I was saying that I was battling to find a short stem for my trail bike. Barry said no problem! Come see me after the pub and he'll make a plan. I arrived at his house to see to him, Connor, Breandon and Tumbles in the road riding the Unicycle. Barry handed me a 60mm Truvativ stem and said cheers, go enjoy (That stem came off of a GT that he had).

You will be sorely missed mate. 

Thanks for the good times. Goodbye my friend.

R.I.P condolences to the family, wishing them all strength going forward.

personally I never met the man but we did chat, all  you need to do is read all the comments above to see he was a well liked and made a big impact on many people around him. I know our community will be a different place without him, cheers bud

Oh hell. Oh hell.

Condolences to the family of course. Thanks so much to the people that took the time to keep us posted. I know it was an extra task in a tough time. I really appreciate it.

Also strength to all his friends here on the Hub. To those that knew him face to face and to those that knew him as a special presence on the forum.

May he be happy and may he have the causes of happiness.

May he be free from suffering and the causes of suffering

May he never be separated from the great joy which is without sorrow

May he rest in equaninmity, free from attachments and aversions.

Oh no!!! I was following this thread, twitter and facebook nonstop for the last 2 weeks ... and when there was no new news, it always was good.

So so sorry to hear this ... Be at peace Tumbles 

I’ve read and watched this column without commenting as I thought everyone else put things far more eloquently than I could have.

But this news is just so, so sad and compels me to at least communicate my profound sympathies and condolences  to his family and friends.  I did not have the privilege to meet Barry but have chatted to him via the Hub and feel the pain of losing a good person.

Life is precious and not fair at the same time.

And yes, the idea of celebrating a life well lived is an appropriate one. He enriched the lives of many 

Edited by sawystertrance