Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

Just read the latest update. Damn.... Said a prayer for you and your family Barry. Be strong my ftiend. Still more beers to be drunk and cigars to smoke while we shoot the breeze at the Keg. One of the things I looked forward to when we did the family visit in Benoni. Thinking of you mate.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This afternoon I took a very difficult phone call. I had arranged with Bazza to send him some coffee. The post office called and said uncollected, so returning to sender. I really dont want that bag of coffee back.

I cant even think of anything to say. I cant even get words of encouragement out my brain.

Kevin, if there is anything we can do to help. Even for you and the family. Let us know and we'll be there.

Is there any chance that someone could be reading all these messages to Barry? I realise he's sedated and all but subconsciously you never know...

Man how awesome it would be if he could read it himself.

C'mon Tumbles, hang in there

I know we mostly a bunch of strangers , Kevin, but sending all the support and love possible to you and your family as you deal with this.

Im both nervous and hopeful every time I open this thread.

This is a tough fight but tumbles is a tough bugger, keep fighting Barry.

Gonna say a special prayer for Barry and Family .... they need all the Help at this point in time

Come on Tumbles u can do this !!

Kevin, you are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To Kevin and the family hang in there. To Tumbles fight the fight and make us proud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah no. C'mon Barry. One day I want to sit up top of Maritzburg with you again and enjoy a quiet one and a laugh.