Competition: Win a Rocket Espresso Machine with Versus Socks

News bot

Makes you wonder how the friend made it into the top 9.

Just having a quick look, Most have changed their bio so can't see where they from but it almost looks like most/all the entries are from cape town..............

There is better back drops in Cape Town... Cannot blame them for that :P

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Competitors instagram doping is one thing.

When the wife of the owners of the brand starts getting involved and pushing for her friend to win.... hmmm then I start changing my opinion of the brand.

ja, indeed, not really against the rules, but against the spirit for sure - although the picture in question is pretty cool in this instance, could well have won it fair and square.

I once (in my mind) dominated a competition like this (basically took my wife into the shop and used our cat as a bra) - we didn't make the top 3 and a "friend" of the owner won in the end. Just goes to show that you need to have rules for this type of thing.

ja, indeed, not really against the rules, but against the spirit for sure - although the picture in question is pretty cool in this instance, could well have won it fair and square.

I once (in my mind) dominated a competition like this (basically took my wife into the shop and used our cat as a bra) - we didn't make the top 3 and a "friend" of the owner won in the end. Just goes to show that you need to have rules for this type of thing.

Pictures or it never happened.

The silence is palpable though. Didn't this run until 10am this morning? Why no announcement on a winner yet?

I saw a post earlier by OP saying they will announce tomorrow.

You take your cat shopping?

When the wife of the owners of the brand starts getting involved and pushing for her friend to win.... hmmm then I start changing my opinion of the brand.

I'm with Patch - that's not ayoba at all if that's the case.  :thumbdown:

You may not have won the competition, but you did still win.

What happened, for those not following this super closely?

Check out the Instagram post - they told the whole story there.

@Versus - well done for handling it like you did!

Handled it well. Like how the addressed everything. Would be bleak if you were in running with non light likes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk