Competition: Win a Rocket Espresso Machine with Versus Socks

News bot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Handled it well. Like how the addressed everything. Would be bleak if you were in running with non light likes...

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they didn't address a family member openly supporting a certain finalist. The only way to prevent further controversy now that it is 'judged' is not to award it to that particular finalist.

Ā 

Which is a pity, because I thought it had a good chance of winning.

Well they didn't address a family member openly supporting a certain finalist. The only way to prevent further controversy now that it is 'judged' is not to award it to that particular finalist.

Ā 

Which photo was this one?

Ā 

Ā 

To be fair it was probably a honest mistake, I could see myself doing something like that if Kevin was in the running to win a Revlon hamper, I would try get everyone to like his photos not thinking my wife works there...

Edited by Pure Savage

The naked girl behind the cup one.

Ā 

The one that would have won.

Well, she was 120 behind with 15 minutes to go... That is where people got mad I think.

It's a bit short sighted as well to pit competitors against each other for a popularity contest when one person has 100 followers and the other 1000+.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

It's a bit short sighted as well to pit competitors against each other for a popularity contest when one person has 100 followers and the other 1000+.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, and they have acknowledged this.

Ā 

Cant really call Marty and The Doc to go back to 1985 and change things....

To be fair it was probably a honest mistake, I could see myself doing something like that if Kevin was in the running to win a Revlon hamper, I would try get everyone to like his photos not thinking my wife works there...

absolutely, but if you're going to be playing a social media strategy you need to be above reproach. most competitions have this restriction in their T&C's, just because it is necessary to prevent dodgy stuff.

Ā 

revlon hey, sweet. can we get some mousse at wholesale then?!

No thats a false comparison.

Ā 

This is like Steve Jobs wife helping her friend win Apple products.

Ā 

Or SAA....Ā  :ph34r:

Ā 

Edit: When is Kevin's birthday? I will send some Revlon lipstick, he can make himself look extra sexy for your next photoshoot.

Edited by Patchelicious

absolutely, but if you're going to be playing a social media strategy you need to be above reproach. most competitions have this restriction in their T&C's, just because it is necessary to prevent dodgy stuff.

Ā 

revlon hey, sweet. can we get some mousse at wholesale then?!

Wrong Revlon, cosmetics and hair are seperate companies in SA.Ā 

Ā 

Will hook you up with some blusher :P

Ā 

Also, their gel enamel in pearl black is exactly the correct shade of black to the Cannondale SuperSix, so works wonders for fixing rock chips :P It also "Hard as nails" :P

Edited by Pure Savage

No thats a false comparison.

Ā 

This is like Steve Jobs wife helping her friend win Apple products.

Ā 

Or SAA....Ā  :ph34r:

Ā 

Edit: When is Kevin's birthday? I will send some Revlon lipstick, he can make himself look extra sexy for your next photoshoot.

Ā 

Unless he wears the lipstick on his calves you will never see it... Smooches...