Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No news on the Saffas in the world tour yet??

Impey, Willie, the boys at Didata??? 

Willie and John are on the same whatsapp group. They say they know something but can't tell us yet.

Impey will probably be with that ozzie team till he retires, I reckon they just confirm his bank details every year.

Willie and John are on the same whatsapp group. They say they know something but can't tell us yet.

Impey will probably be with that ozzie team till he retires, I reckon they just confirm his bank details every year.

Agree, Impey is a protected rider at MS now , so do not see him moving but they can always spring a surprise.

Willie indicated he must wait for the team to announce the signing and can not indicate which team until then.

For his sake I hope it is a good Worldtour team, for my sake I hope it is NTT. Maybe we will hear something over the weekend.

A rider cannot announce or staff until the team has made an official press release, it’s just how it is, so it’s not about me or Willie messaging on the group keeping quite and everyone in suspense.

I was just pulling your leg. But we all know you get a thrill out of teasing us.

I was just pulling your leg. But we all know you get a thrill out of teasing us.

100% know that, I did have a chuckle at it.

But, if I can openly share something here that is of interest I do openly, if I cant, well, it stays on the WhatsApp group.

Not to keen on dealing with broken NDA's. 

But, if I can openly share something here that is of interest I do openly, if I cant, well, it stays on the WhatsApp group.

Your voluntary disclosures are appreciated :)

Love the insights you give here, thanks for always sharing. Keep up the good work. 

Think Willie's heading to NTT (Didata) ? :ph34r:

Some of the clues in Willie's video makes me think Corendon Circus? :whistling: No one has even mentioned the possibility?

Some of the clues in Willie's video makes me think Corendon Circus? :whistling: No one has even mentioned the possibility?

Not in the list of World Tour applicants. 

AG2R La Mondiale

Astana Pro Team
Bahrain-Merida
Bora-Hansgrohe
CCC Team
Cofidis
Deceuninck-QuickStep
EF Education First
Groupama-FDJ
Lotto soudal
Mitchelton-Scott
Movistar Team
NTT Pro Cycling Team
Team Arkéa-Samsic
Team Ineos
Team Jumbo-Visma
Team Katusha-Israel Cycling Academy (under review by the UCI)
Team Sunweb
Trek-Segafredo
UAE Team Emirates

A rider cannot announce or staff until the team has made an official press release, it’s just how it is, so it’s not about me or Willie messaging on the group keeping quite and everyone in suspense.

Then at least tell us which team's press release to look for?