Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

Another Sky rider moving on:

Ian Boswell -> Katusha Alpecin

Hmmm... obviously has not noticed how well tony Martin has done there..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates on Main Cheese yet ??

Not an official peep..

Strong links to DDD...probably just ironing out some details...Naas also said in his interview that DDD seem to be making space (and budget cuts) to bring him back to DDD...

Sure we'll here soon enough. .

I wonder if his agent isn't maybe trying to speak to the Trek guys following Bert's retirement announcement. . I would if I were him.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

Actually now that I think about if.. Contador 's retirement will see a lot of GC guys eyeing a move to Trek. .they have a really good squad

They must be getting swamped by agents [emoji23] [emoji23]

Edited by Gen

Actually now that I think about if.. Contador 's retirement will see a lot of GC guys eyeing a move to Trek. .they have a really good squad

They must be getting swamped by agents [emoji23] [emoji23]

Bauke must be licking his lips for next year, wanting to be Numero Uno. (If no new GC contender is signed)

IF I were Trek I'd push to sign Landa.

Or that Maincheese guy that kept dropping contador this year...

1. Meintjes still has to develop (And is yet to win a race in Europe)

2. Contador racked up 2182 UCI points so far in 2017, Meintjes only 678.

3. Contador is 9 years older

4. Landa has the ability to win a GT next year with the correct team, drawing Trek towards him.

4. Landa has the ability to win a GT next year with the correct team, drawing Trek towards him.

But, as with everything South African, Trek could get him at a much better rate than Landa. Also, Landa does not do so well changing teams... Maincheese just got on with it straight away.  Do they really want to pay 2 GC podium contenders? Rather a Podium contender next year and a 3 year plan.

But, as with everything South African, Trek could get him at a much better rate than Landa. Also, Landa does not do so well changing teams... Maincheese just got on with it straight away.  Do they really want to pay 2 GC podium contenders? Rather a Podium contender next year and a 3 year plan.

True, now they're going to turn around and sign someone no one expects. Maybe Horner.

Does his victory in the Coppi e Bartali not count on stage 4 2015 as well as overall tour win?

Does his victory in the Coppi e Bartali not count on stage 4 2015 as well as overall tour win?

Sorry you're right he has 2 wins, although nothing at World Tour level. (Coppi e Bartali is HC 2.1)

Sorry you're right he has 2 wins, although nothing at World Tour level. (Coppi e Bartali is HC 2.1)

O, I see .

Well I assume if they go for Louis they need a team to support him as well.

Kudus feels like he is always dropping of on the important days but I guess can be a good worker option along with Igor Anton. But they will need one or two more climbers that can stick a bit longer, I would love to see them have a few South Africans and Africans in the team but it might be difficult if they want to be more competitive.

deab18de6504a4ab9d77e3b016486b9e.jpg

3b8e96ac28c55cc95257e4189a0186b7.jpg

Interesting development in twitter. Louis in Green?

To be honest, anything better then UAE. Even Savage would be better support than UAE.

Only good thing about UAE are the bikes. Otherwise its a k@k team with 9 individual riders attacking each other during a race for strava kom's.

Wow ok.. Nice One LM. I was going to say I thought he needs to be nurtured further and maybe in a more secure environment he could be let loose a bit. Id like to see him ride more aggressively yes, but also understand that on a 1yr contract with UAE he had no choice.

I mean what helps your case for cash more, two consecutive top ten in GC's in Letour or a stage win? 

Edited by Bos