WTF CSA?

Patchelicious

En n swembad. 

Wie kan dit vergeet?????!!!!!!

Die hele CSA gespuis is soos n Days of our lives of Egoli sepie.

Edited by BMCfan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let’s see if they reveal the truth or just weasel out again

Goodness me you sound like you know all the inside info? From that statement, it seems that the executive committee are taking steps in the right direction. Not all persons involved with CSA are bad.

Wie kan dit vergeet?????!!!!!!

Die hele CSA gespuis is soos n Days of our lives of Egoli sepie.

i half forgot it, my memory is hazy

what happened again, someone spent gauteng cycling funds on building a swimming pool at their private home? are they still in cycling

what was the result in the end, gefaayad, jailtime, move on nothing to see hear, PBTM?

i half forgot it, my memory is hazy

what happened again, someone spent gauteng cycling funds on building a swimming pool at their private home? are they still in cycling

what was the result in the end, gefaayad, jailtime, move on nothing to see hear, PBTM?

Someone cooked the books, and built a swimmingpool for themselves. When this came to light, the chairman refused to press charges. 

just had a quick squeak at financials

https://www.cyclingsa.com/governance

attachicon.gifCSA salaries.png

looks like executive pay went from R0 in 2012 to R500k in 2013 to R1m in 2014 and then plateaud from there.

staff salaries have decreased.

obviously a lot of people are volunteers, and this snapshot will be lacking in context.

Your comment is good enough context: volunteers vs executives.

Close enough to a summary of the country's recent economic history.

Plenty encouragement for the spitting of spiders.

just had a quick squeak at financials

https://www.cyclingsa.com/governance

attachicon.gifCSA salaries.png

looks like executive pay went from R0 in 2012 to R500k in 2013 to R1m in 2014 and then plateaud from there.

staff salaries have decreased.

obviously a lot of people are volunteers, and this snapshot will be lacking in context.

I guess it depends how you want CSA run, like a club with people doing it in spare time or for other motives, or do you pay someone to run it like a normal job.

Really tricky. 

Let’s see if they reveal the truth or just weasel out again

I don't know - I would have said the report should be released to paid-up CSA members as well.

"A full disclosure of the findings and steps taken will be shared with the relevant institutions and authorities, including the Department of Sport and Recreation, SASCOC and the UCI."

People generally want it run like a professional company but at volunteer rates...

Will be interesting to see what names come forward in pursuit of this poisoned chalice 

I guess it depends how you want CSA run, like a club with people doing it in spare time or for other motives, or do you pay someone to run it like a normal job.

Really tricky. 

People generally want it run like a professional company but at volunteer rates...

Will be interesting to see what names come forward in pursuit of this poisoned chalice 

Unless some peeps were earning ridiculous amounts I don't really see the point of that type of post.