Win a Santa Cruz and help build trails with TokaiMTB

News bot

The goal is obviously to collect more $$ in entries / donations than the cost of the bike, otherwise we may as well just give the $$ directly to Tokai, but I think its an awesome initiative, and Flipper has been a HUGE contributor here too.

I think its heading that way quickly. Massive thanks to SC, Gary Perkin and Rush sports. 

Tokai should be mint this weekend after all the rain!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the Juliana is in there.

Well, that rules out giving the prize to the better half! It's a Juliana Furtado for me!

Bumping this up to get a lower chance of winning my bike, but improving my trails!  

It's amazing the amount of hours that I've spent looking up Santa Cruz's line-up and reading many many reviews!  I'm pretty much a SC expert now  :P

I took delivery of this beauty 2 months ago so I am all sorted. Been wanting to try and get the other half to try and start cycling and this will be the kick start needed!

Is the Juliana in the mix?

attachicon.gifIMG_0853.jpeg

you are to good - ill keep it ALL for myself n + 1 + 1+1 +1 +++++

you are to good - ill keep it ALL for myself n + 1 + 1+1 +1 +++++

There is a method to my madness - a lot easier to explain costs associated with MTB, need to train, upgrade etc if the other half is also into cycling. You do however run the risk that after one ride she says sod it so perhaps n+1 is the way to go!

Bumping this up to get a lower chance of winning my bike, but improving my trails!  

It's amazing the amount of hours that I've spent looking up Santa Cruz's line-up and reading many many reviews!  I'm pretty much a SC expert now  :P

The committee on the other hand, not being allowed to enter, just look at the line up and sigh plaintively.

The committee on the other hand, not being allowed to enter, just look at the line up and sigh plaintively.

You're not the only ones. Here at Bike Hub HQ, we're seriously questioning why we ever got involved in the first place.

You're not the only ones. Here at Bike Hub HQ, we're seriously questioning why we ever got involved in the first place.

Surely there is beer involved at some point?

You're not the only ones. Here at Bike Hub HQ, we're seriously questioning why we ever got involved in the first place.

And that's before you take into account the constant harassment from me ????

Surely there is beer involved at some point?

Definitely! There will be many post ride beers & coffees on the new trails all the donations help build.

Disclaimer: We'll still be more than a little jealous of the lucky Santa Cruz / Juliana winner