2017 Tour de France Fantasy League

Nick

The audacity of sending me an email about making substitutes, when I only have 8 7 riders to my name... unbelievable!

Happy substituting everyone! I'll just keep quiet in the corner.

edit: make that 7 riders to my name... forgot about Fuglsang also out. 

Edited by worriesnot

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The audacity of sending me an email about making substitutes, when I only have 8 riders to my name... unbelievable!

Happy substituting everyone! I'll just keep quiet in the corner.

LOL...you are lucky, I am down to 7 with this week and I only have 3 guys contributing to my scores  :devil:  :ph34r:  ha ha ha...good luck for the last week to ALL.  :thumbup:

I thought I am the only one with less than 9 riders and absolutely no subs left...

So I didn't win a Santa Cruz and will now have to put all my effort into winning a Cannondale. Not that 3 red riders mean any effort is required/allowed/useful in any way possible.

I also have three friends telling me that if I do end up winning I have to do the Jock with them next year (my excuse so far; no road bike).

Time to sub some red riders back in then.

LOL...you are lucky, I am down to 7 with this week and I only have 3 guys contributing to my scores  :devil:  :ph34r:  ha ha ha...good luck for the last week to ALL.  :thumbup:

Ja I'm also down to 7 - forgot about Fuglsang dropping out after breaking his arm (wussy)

For sale

2 Colombian mountain goats.

willing to sell for points

Chirp of the day  :clap:

Ja I'm also down to 7 - forgot about Fuglsang dropping out after breaking his arm (wussy)

i actually had demare on my team for this week because i thought there was maybe a chance they could reverse his time limit ban.

but now i've just moved all my sick okes to the bench, using 5/3 spaces now!

So I didn't win a Santa Cruz and will now have to put all my effort into winning a Cannondale. Not that 3 red riders mean any effort is required/allowed/useful in any way possible.

I also have three friends telling me that if I do end up winning I have to do the Jock with them next year (my excuse so far; no road bike).

Time to sub some red riders back in then.

Hope you win the Bike Dex  :thumbup:  then I might just end up doing the JOCK with you guys in 2018  :ph34r:  :clap:  it has always been on my BUCKET list!

Week 1, only chose 8 riders in my team.... but that would have not made any difference as i left Valverde out by mistake. Then lost Cav, Sagan and Porte. Forced to use all subs. 

Week 2, Loose on of my subs, Majka and down to 7 riders, but wait that's not all have had Janse Van Rensburg in my team all along scoring a grand total of 0 points, so effectively only 6 riders in my team. Was really sure RJVR would be in the attack more often. 

Week 3, oh well can't really get any worse. 

Still in at 247, so there must be some really K@k teams out there.

Got 4 injured/DQ'd riders, so need to have one non-competing cyclist in my 9-man team, so went for SAGAN, because you can never rule the guy out, no matter the conditions... he is the Riaan Kruywagen of Cycling  :ph34r:

How my GC riders are shaping up:

Porte

Majka

Fuglsang

Froome

:oops:

New user name required? - suggest "WaitForMeIfYouCan"

Also not much for me to do. At least I still have 9 riders in my team although not all scoring points.

My thinking that Aru will have a bad day somewhere in the tour seem to have been wrong and costing me. But It might still happen :)