2017 Tour de France Fantasy League

Nick

I have only one sub left, think I'll drop Quintana and stick in Kung in the hope he can score some points in the last TT .....

Watch NQ take a stage now

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only one sub left, think I'll drop Quintana and stick in Kung in the hope he can score some points in the last TT .....

Watch NQ take a stage now

Did the same with Tony Martin. Took him out for week 2. Now he's back

My Colombians are doing nothing for me this year

Sjoe... It was all about picking Kittel, Barguil and Mick Matthews!

I ummed and ahhed over Kittel or Greipel and did the same with Dagenkalb and Matthews... Picked the wrong way on both of them!

Barguil was never on my radar. I thought Pinot would target the polka dot jersey.. oh dear. I really did get it very wrong this year...

Looking at their performances Who has the most potential to do a bit more than nothing?

Pinot or Cummings? Both of whom have been a bit underwhelming. I think Pinot is cooked but Cummings seems to be uninterested this year. He was a lot more explosive last year.

Cummings seems to be uninterested this year. He was a lot more explosive last year.

I think he's gonna go for it tomorrow.

Looking at their performances Who has the most potential to do a bit more than nothing?

Pinot or Cummings? Both of whom have been a bit underwhelming. I think Pinot is cooked but Cummings seems to be uninterested this year. He was a lot more explosive last year.

Same decision

I have to finish the tour with a 7 man team. 

Currently left with 8 Active riders... All of them are in the points now and then, but I fear my top 100 position won't hold till Paris.

Safe to say I have a 0% chance of winning anything this year. Will just be an "also ran".

I think he's gonna go for it tomorrow.

I have it on good authority that Cummings has "several stages earmarked" as potential wins. he tried on Thursday and he will try again next week . . . .

I have to finish the tour with a 7 man team. 

I'm also in that boat, and it's getting rather crowded!

wonder who's left with the least?

valverde, thomas, sagan, cav, demare, porte, majka, fuglsang all rather big names in the list

I have it on good authority that Cummings has "several stages earmarked" as potential wins. he tried on Thursday and he will try again next week . . . .

good thing no one else has that plan!

good thing no one else has that plan!

Ssssshhhh!

"and in other news, it occurs to a Tour de France rider to "try for a stage win""

Edited by Bonus

so there's 10 lucky people with a 10% chance of winning one of these today:

http://fantasytour.bikehub.co.za/images/prizes/stages_dash.jpg

(obviously anyone called Michele is not allowed to win more than one prize per day on the bikehub)