EPO doesn't work scientists claims

shaper

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh FFS, I know how it works ????

My point was about how the Hub loves using the exception as the rule.

And in any case, I took homeopathic calming pills this morning so I'm not geared to debate today. And before you tell me they don't work, I once read a study that said they do, so they do, it's science.

Of course you did.....

post-77414-0-94504100-1498807379_thumb.jpg

I expect more stories of this nature as we head into the Tour and throughout the tour.... After all this time there is still no exact conclusion on EPO with many studies and reports differing.

Maybe the mid packers who get caught doing this stuff should think again......

Patch you have been pretty aggro (what I have seen in my limited hub time lately)

Think its time to get some new muti

Dude, about as chilled as can be, but people who like to intentionally miss the point are fun to mess with.

Interesting the publish this the day before the biggest bike race of the year. #ForLikes #DoItForTheRetweets 

Dude, about as chilled as can be, but people who like to intentionally miss the point are fun to mess with.

Okay so those tablets are working?

Please send details of dealer doctor

Some people are responders and some aren't. Hence it will or wont work to a degree. 

But don't go out and see what category you fall into.

Wait, who died and made you the resident Hub medical doctor, chemist, Grand Tour winner, pro coach, etc.? Eh? 

Okay so those tablets are working?

Please send details of dealer doctor

There is no point, according to this study they don't work.... Wasting R10k PM on fake PEDs!! DAMMIT!

Interestingly there was once a view that injecting testosterone did not make a difference in weigh lifters performance. The doctors performing the study had increased the lifters levels by responsible margins, say 10% and that sort of thing. 

Then the lifters started experimenting on their own but they threw caution out the window and went with massive doses instead. Suffice to say they got results and then some. 

Perhaps something similar is happening here. The EPO study is playing well within the safety margins whereas plenty of cyclists have died from EPO use implying significantly higher levels. 

Edited by Tristand

The thread was deleted on Patch's request. What was his name? Dr LoveJoy? Dr Pinkeye? Something like that...

please send me details

I need help with the following

• girth
  • wealth
  • long lost lover