Has anyone used bike-discount.de?

feister

I have used them for a few things and it all came through fine.

The best is shipping it to a mate in Europe who is coming over. I had clothing shipped to the hotel of a colleague who was in London for a week.

Otherwise, i ordered an XT groupset, paid a bit more for the larny postage, and it came through very quickly

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Humm.... now that's tempting. 

R5700 for Full eagle GX.... R1200 off the brakes I want.

Just do it.  

The "want" now becomes a "need"

Just do it.  

The "want" now becomes a "need"

I 'need to stop wanting' or is it 'I want to stop needing'?

Just have to look what the costs and duties the brakes will attract vs local. 

Yeah, ordered from them a few times and no hassles. 

I've just put an order in with Bike-Components and they only charge 19€ DHL but I suspect it's DHL on their side but handed to SAPO this side. Anyone know roughly the turnaround SAPO side? 1 week/2 weeks? Ordered today and hoping to get it before the 3rd August.

I've just put an order in with Bike-Components and they only charge 19€ DHL but I suspect it's DHL on their side but handed to SAPO this side. Anyone know roughly the turnaround SAPO side? 1 week/2 weeks? Ordered today and hoping to get it before the 3rd August.

The day I am flying to SA :)

String. 

I 'need to stop wanting' or is it 'I want to stop needing'?

Just have to look what the costs and duties the brakes will attract vs local. 

Just purchased SLX  7000 from UK for R1700 delivered.  Go figure.

String. 

Could be a very long length at that or at worst, an endless piece with no ending. (My experience)

The day I am flying to SA :)

Hahaha - Would have been an alternative, hopefully gets here before.

String. 

This is my worry..

Could be a very long length at that or at worst, an endless piece with no ending. (My experience)

Mmmmm, def worried. Oh well, will just have to hold thumbs. Will perhaps ask if I can upgrade to DHL all the way.

Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in our products.

Generally, shipping to South Africa is possible and takes about 10-14 work days. The shipping costs are € 29,95.

Our logistic partner is DHL, who will cooperate with the local postal service for delivery.

I couldn't find a log in with the email address you specified. Please try registering again.

For any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Ginette Blanton

298775_bike-discount_logo.png

H&S Bike-Discount GmbH

Wernher-von-Braun-Str. 15 - 53501 Grafschaft

Tel. 02225-8888-0 - Fax 02225-8888-199

http://www.bike-discount.de

Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer:

Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Heisig

Dipl. Volkswirt Christopher Stahl

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Koblenz

Registernummer: HRB 23821

USt. ID-Nr.: DE 204042912

I placed a big order with bike-discount in April.  They use DHL Paket, which means it gets handed over to SAPO for delivery on this side.

Took 3 weeks to get here and another week or so to go through customs / SAPO but arrived no issue.

I placed a big order with bike-discount in April.  They use DHL Paket, which means it gets handed over to SAPO for delivery on this side.

Took 3 weeks to get here and another week or so to go through customs / SAPO but arrived no issue.

After reading this I am contemplating taking the risk with SAPO........

(Scratches head....)

Was about to say 3weeks twice. This is Deutsche Post (DHL) and not the express couriers DHL

DHL is part of Deutsche Post.

bike24, bike-components, bike-discount. all super solid online stores. damn good prices, especially if you time your purchases inline with bi-annual euroland sale season. if i had to split a hair with split-ends, it would be the shipping: no courier service is available to ZA, albeit that once it passes through customs, it does get processed via an expedited path through SAPO. Ive heard about issues with SAPO, but outside of massive delays caused by strikes, I have zero complaints about SAPO despite years of shipping stuff via them.