Stolen L Momsen Vipa Cape Town

SportySpice

And so, is the perp going to spend time in jail?

Tomorrow another bike may/will go missing..

Glad you got your bike back though.

And so, is the perp going to spend time in jail?

Tomorrow another bike may/will go missing..

Glad you got your bike back though.

I waited for an hour and a half, and had him plead a multitude of reasons why i should let him go. The police finally came after repeated requests and they have arrested him for possession of stolen property.. 

There was a part of me that was thinking I should just let him go, if he was the person who actually stole the bike, then he knows where I live.. I hope i don't end up regretting this. 

Guy apprehended and bike is returned to Steve Anderson!

That's great  :thumbup:  :clap:  :clap:

How much was he selling it for?

That's great  :thumbup:  :clap:  :clap:

How much was he selling it for?

As it turns out, between 2 and 5 years of accommodation, with 3 square meals a day and a warm bed... (all paid for by us tax payers) :P

Hope the thief does some time! :cursing:

Well done to everyone involved in getting it back! :thumbup:

I waited for an hour and a half, and had him plead a multitude of reasons why i should let him go. The police finally came after repeated requests and they have arrested him for possession of stolen property.. 

There was a part of me that was thinking I should just let him go, if he was the person who actually stole the bike, then he knows where I live.. I hope i don't end up regretting this. 

Well I hope you went Agent Smith on him enough to scare him from trying dodgy things at your place again

34557182.jpg

don't worry too much about this...

He was busy chatting to guys who run a shop near Green Market Square, when I saw him. I asked him if he was selling it and he said R6000.00. These guys were around when he was arrested. Nigerians the CCID said. They were in on it

Archived