Cryptocurrency

Jurgens Smit

I found this article to be quite useful. It attempts to place statistical analysis and inference on some of the more popular cryptos. I have done one whole module in University on statistics so I can completely prove that this article is correct in all aspects.

Seriously though, i do like the use of confidence intervals for forecasting, but the range is simply astounding.

https://medium.com/spreadstreet/10-statistical-price-predictions-for-10-cryptocurrencies-b8167f076d5d

Edited by Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I’m excited to start playing with this. My Luno app is still locked tho. Seems like it will take 5 working days for them to solve my problem.

Went n on BTC and ETH in August. Bought a few XRPs a month or so ago. Still going well. The trick is to know when to take some profit and keep it in cash... to which I don't have the answer quite yet.

It's all speculation, but some believe that it'll go both above $12k and below $5k before Christmas. We'll see.

At this stage it's very much an investment vehicle with a high yield, thus the appeal and growth. It does need to become more mainstream as a method of exchange for it to become more sustainable IMHO.

Edited by Squier

.......and they all come tumbling down again.

At least im still a long way up though.

www.coinmarketcap.com

Yeah, its a bit of a pump n dump.

Lets see where it goes....

I can clearly see the Chuck Norris of the Internet Mr John McAfee has made his view abundantly clear.

post-18409-0-39304000-1512067902_thumb.png

Red alert red alert. The IRS has just won an identify and tax case on $20k and over Bitcoin traders. I wonder what that will do to the price?

Uncharted waters is crazy fun!

Red alert red alert. The IRS has just won an identify and tax case on $20k and over Bitcoin traders. I wonder what that will do to the price?

Uncharted waters is crazy fun!

Yep, the crypto forums are going crazy.

Same :D regreting it deeply now

Jip. I sold at 170 I did not think it was going up more than that. But apparently it is going to go down soon.