Coolest gift Evvvva!!

Vetseun

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vetseun

How old is he?

Where did he go?

Did he get to experience a bit of the European Culture?

attachicon.gifunnamed.gif

TEENAGER,OCTOBERFEST THAT CANT REALLY BE A SERIAAAAS QUESTION

Lucky he didn't get stopped by customs.

We got in trouble on the way back from Namibia - my son (who was 7 then) loves rocks and collected some while in Namibia.  We got searched at the border post on the way back to SA and they found the rocks and weren't too happy.

ag please, pay attention

its a rock from a pot plant at arrivals at OR Tambo

a teenager went to germany for october fest,,,,spent all his money its not higher grade

well when we were at school we called the Afrikaans okes rocks. Not sure if this is a relevant comment, but there you have it.

#justsaying

well when we were at school we called the Afrikaans okes rocks. Not sure if this is a relevant comment, but there you have it.

#justsaying

:)

I know that most of you, except maybe Dips [emoji39], are taking the piss but I like it when someone takes the time to choose a gift that will mean something to the recipient. As opposed to some generic 'ich liebe Deutschland' mug or cap I guess!

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Its not a RSA rock. You can see theres no marks on it indicating nobody has thrown it at someone or something.

Put that under your saddle when you do Munga, it might make you wish you were doing hill repeats on Mont Ventoux when you are really digging deep

Its not a RSA rock. You can see theres no marks on it indicating nobody has thrown it at someone or something.

It's definitely not a Pretoria rock either as it's not driving a Ford Wildtrak.

Archived