Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious.

Is it better to be a mid of the pack weekend warrior on a Dogma or C60?

And don’t forget the shin covering multi coloured socks

C60, it shows you have style and knowledge of a heritage you claim to know but know very little of

Eddy has a C59, amongst other gems, and knowledge far greater than most on the heritage.

Just curious. 

Is it better to be a mid of the pack weekend warrior on a Dogma or C60? 

The new C64!!!

Now that's HOT

C60, it shows you have style and knowledge of a heritage you claim to know but know very little of

It's a stunning bike. Hands down. I however did not claim to have any knowledge of the brand's heritage (or any other) for that matter. If I were more than just a weekend warrior, I would probably be riding around on such a bike. However, riding one now would just mean I have more money than sense... 

You guys may scoff at Merida, but it's a gateway into the sport, and enables the not so snobby (or is it "stylish?") access to the sport we all love. 

It's a stunning bike. Hands down. I however did not claim to have any knowledge of the brand's heritage (or any other) for that matter. If I were more than just a weekend warrior, I would probably be riding around on such a bike. However, riding one now would just mean I have more money than sense... 

You guys may scoff at Merida, but it's a gateway into the sport, and enables the not so snobby (or is it "stylish?") access to the sport we all love. 

post-77414-0-44450100-1524141289_thumb.jpg

(PS And I ride a Jamis....no bragging rights there!)

Eddy has a C59, amongst other gems, and knowledge far greater than most on the heritage.

Not anymore he doesn't - It is in my profile pic now :) My Merida has been relegated to the trainer never to be seen in public again.

Not anymore he doesn't - It is in my profile pic now :) My Merida has been relegated to the trainer never to be seen in public again.

Great bike! Enjoy it!

Umm, okay, not sure why you are defending yourself when I was having a dig at people that ride those bikes and who are snobs. . .  Nothing wrong with a Merida. . . I ride a Giant that comes from 2000, with a groupset from 1996. . .  You ride what's in your price range and affordable, no issues about it

Umm, okay, not sure why you are defending yourself when I was having a dig at people that ride those bikes and who are snobs. . .  Nothing wrong with a Merida. . . I ride a Giant that comes from 2000, with a groupset from 1996. . .  You ride what's in your price range and affordable, no issues about it

Friday, Friday, Friday..........!

much easier to buy top riding gear and hobble around the local coffee shop in cleats. If you have the top end gear someone will assume someone else's Pinarello parked outside is yours. 

Umm, okay, not sure why you are defending yourself when I was having a dig at people that ride those bikes and who are snobs. . . Nothing wrong with a Merida. . . I ride a Giant that comes from 2000, with a groupset from 1996. . . You ride what's in your price range and affordable, no issues about it

Damn. Ow you're both wrong :-)

(Probably to get rid of some marginal gains)

Isn't those top end bikes the epitome of marginal gains? 

going-fishing.jpeg

Archived