[Event] Value Logistics Fast One 2018

Lostee

I have not received my result as yet. Have you?

Nope,  still nothing? Have sent query to RT, let's see..... I'm not even on the site as entered?? Was on Friday..... anyway, let's see what happens with race query to RT,

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what the fluck is up with this e-bike rider?! Is that legit what happened? Which bunch was it?

The person I know who rode her e-bike didn’t enter the race - but did ride the route. If she’s guilty of pulling a bunch, then the guys sitting on her wheel are guilty of motor-pacing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VB times are all off. The top 6 all finished together in a sprint(spinnekop was one of them and I was at the finish line when they came over) but it shows them spread out over a minute.

Saw the timing was off heavy. 

First SMS gave us 10min extra on our time as well.

That has been removed since.

Now just the top 6 timing.  Everyone was together in the sprint.  

Not that it matters that much though.   :thumbup:

The person I know who rode her e-bike didn’t enter the race - but did ride the route. If she’s guilty of pulling a bunch, then the guys sitting on her wheel are guilty of motor-pacing.

And the gent in the VB bunch riding for Enza/Sandton City with the disc brakes?  Are that allowed now?

CSA official at the finish line said no.

He still got his time.  

Interesting times......

And the gent in the VB bunch riding for Enza/Sandton City with the disc brakes?  Are that allowed now?

He still got his time.  

Interesting times......

Bright orange Propel?

And the gent in the VB bunch riding for Enza/Sandton City with the disc brakes? Are that allowed now?

He still got his time.

Interesting times......

Ek sê maar niks nie... consistency is all they need to deliver

And someone asked a while ago why I had decided no more Fast One road races for me #SMK

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

And someone asked a while ago why I had decided no more Fast One road races for me #SMK

To be fair most of the issues mentioned are out of orgs hands, timing, CSA officials etc.

I found the organization on par with most other races.  

To be fair most of the issues mentioned are out of orgs hands, timing, CSA officials etc.

I found the organization on par with most other races.

I meant mostly around the danger that other riders present .....

that's my buddy, so be nice!!

The reason I asked was I actually live near him, well at least I think I do. I see him every Thursday on my commute to work. We meet at almost the same spot every week. Usually I see him on a TCR and then last Thursday I saw him on a bright orange propel. It didn't even have bottle cages on. He peels off into a suburb not long after we meet and its at the start of my ride and I presume he's ending off his ride. It seems like he does the same route every Thursday?

Nope,  still nothing? Have sent query to RT, let's see..... I'm not even on the site as entered?? Was on Friday..... anyway, let's see what happens with race query to RT,

Same. Not even showing as "entered" as well.

I have emailed RT my race number, start time, RT Number etc.

Called twice as well, and they seem confused. 

It would seem that we are the only two that haven't received times as all of my buddies have received theirs last night

Jip, that was me involved at the back. Ours was not caused by the orange guy though.

Are you ok? Any bad injuries?

I meant mostly around the danger that other riders present .....

Is this unique to the Fast One?