Cyclist murdered in Fish Hoek 13/3/18 :-(

Headshot

Victim attacked with a knife this morning.

Reports are that a GT bike was stolen and the suspect was seen in the vicinity of the bottom of Ou Kaapse Weg. Another tragic violent murder in the same general area as many others. 

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the PPA Facebook page.

“We have just heard that a cyclist riding a green and white GT mountain bike was stabbed to death and robbed of his bike on the Fish Hoek Sportsfields.”

Mods, why change the heading of the thread. This was a murder, plain and simple. "fatally stabbed" WTF?

Title was changed with the thread merge. Happy to revert to your original title.

Title was changed with the thread merge. Happy to revert to your original title.

Apologies - I didn't realize there was another thread or i would not have posted this. 

The guy was apparently seen with the bike not long afterwards. If SAPS were in any way efficient or motivated you have to think the perp could have been caught already. 

SAPS, SanParks, YMA, NHW and lots of locals were out there looking.  It's a big area which he disappeared into and there wasn't much information about it.  I was standing on a high rock near Peers Cave parking to get a good vantage point and lost sight of the SanParks guys searching only 20 meters away from me.  The bushes are thick and hiding away is easy.