Gravel bikes - what do you have and where did you buy it?

Myth

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely sounds like it.

Do you still have your Singular?

Sold a week ago. Sorry dude

I just can't get on with these gravel bars, I don't like the look and I can't honestly say they make any difference at least on the type of gravel rides I do ... my other gravel bike has normal road bars and I prefer that so I've taken these off and fitted some standard carbon ones.

Not sure if it may have to do with the shape or how wide they are though but anyway I'll try these for a while then see?b81be2d3c55ba3a8d0515de6ea7330be.jpg89b1abc93aeceebd75556ef8f0d3e885.jpg

I just can't get on with these gravel bars, I don't like the look and I can't honestly say they make any difference at least on the type of gravel rides I do ... my other gravel bike has normal road bars and I prefer that so I've taken these off and fitted some standard carbon ones.

Not sure if it may have to do with the shape or how wide they are though but anyway I'll try these for a while then see?b81be2d3c55ba3a8d0515de6ea7330be.jpg89b1abc93aeceebd75556ef8f0d3e885.jpg

I’m the opposite - all other bars now feel weird

Looks better like that. Ignore the hippies.

Ps: you collection is getting pretty damn Lekker too ????????

Looks better like that. Ignore the hippies.

Ps: you collection is getting pretty damn Lekker too [emoji1362]

Was about to say the same. A bike for every day it seems. [emoji1303]

Secured a Cotic X rolling chassis today. Will post when the rest of my parts arrive around Wednesday.

Building up a SS.

Do you have bars?

Secured a Cotic X rolling chassis today. Will post when the rest of my parts arrive around Wednesday.

Building up a SS.

Were you the lucky one.

Seen the add, me to SO, there is a bike, it is going to go quick...gone

Were you the lucky one.

Seen the add, me to SO, there is a bike, it is going to go quick...gone

I’ve known Tony for years. Was mine within minutes of placing the advert.

What's the flare on those?

I like the wide flare for defending.