An-Li Kachelhoffer - Guilty of Anti-Doping Violation - Best kept secret. Why?

WhateverMatters

Just read the link posted by Shebeen ....

Clear and direct .

I do think this sounds like an honest mistake ....

She was open about her error , and none of her story was conflicted by the attending Dr .

BUT , the responsibility still falls on the athlete , NOT the Dr .

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can still download the statement

sanction was from 17 august 2017 - 18 Feb 2018

she is free to race

http://www.drugfreesport.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/SAIDS-v-An-Li-Kachelhoffer.pdf

Interesting read.

Finding point 1: No INTENTION (their caps) to cheat, out of competition and no racing coming up, international or local, also pregnant.

Slap on the wrist for not reading the label, the athlete ultimately remains responsible for what goes into the body.

Still wonder why the OP raised the alarm and if any of the Doping Lynch Mob here has ever taken a pencil from work.....

if not then what where you saying?

"Has Anli not retired from professional cycling?? I thought she retired mid last year and is soon to be a mom, which means she could very well have been pregnant already.  "

easy there fellow. Just that if there is no intention to race in the future etc then who really cares what she takes? 

Interesting read.

Finding point 1: No INTENTION (their caps) to cheat, out of competition and no racing coming up, international or local, also pregnant.

Slap on the wrist for not reading the label, the athlete ultimately remains responsible for what goes into the body.

Cases like these are why I am against the "mob justice" life ban for all dopers as often demanded on the hub. A moment of carelessness when not even taking part in races is clearly on the opposite end of the scale of a sophisticated doping program ala Armstrong. (And then all the shades of gray inbetween).

Punishment should fit the crime.

Still wonder why the OP raised the alarm and if any of the Doping Lynch Mob here has ever taken a pencil from work.....

did anybody welcomed the OP properly?

new on HUB - member since yesterday...or maybe not... ^_^

Edited by Mongoose!

Interesting to read all the comments.

My 2c worth.

Someone here stated that they read the document and that she was 6months pregnant at the hearing (3months at the time of testing) if I read the report correct. That would make her 12months pregnant at the moment as she is only due in April as far as I know??

Secondly she was retired from international racing mid year. This report posted on 7th August 2017 still stated that her goals was Amashova and 947. So she intended to race for Bestmed for the remainder of the year. http://teambestmed.co.za/a-year-of-change-for-an-li-kachelhoffer/

Checking your medication is the athletes own responsibility. It takes less than 10sec on the online app. http://www.drugfreesport.org.za/online-medication-check/

Ya what a pissie, using a made up account to protect his already made up hub name because he has no balls

Cases like these are why I am against the "mob justice" life ban for all dopers as often demanded on the hub. A moment of carelessness when not even taking part in races is clearly on the opposite end of the scale of a sophisticated doping program ala Armstrong. (And then all the shades of gray inbetween).

Punishment should fit the crime.

I agree with you - lifetime ban it is. No other option.

Sent him/her a kiss.

See my earlier post.

Just an observation....amazing how things happen...she sees the Doc on 28 June 2017 (Doc's testimony) and gets tested later that same day!!  :eek:

Just an observation....amazing how things happen...she sees the Doc on 28 June 2017 (Doc's testimony) and gets tested later that same day!!  :eek:

Maybe the OP tipped SAIDS off  :ph34r:

I can't believe no one has seen this. Title reads " An-Li Kachelhoffer - Guilty of Anti-Doping". So she is not a doper, she is an anti-doper. Grammar standards on the hub are slipping.

Edited by Cippo