Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

need to get one of those carbon QR forks for the wife's bike. hope they will still be around in a month. just need to convince her that replacing a 2.5kg semi seized up sentour xcm coil fork with something with no squish but 2kg less is an upgrade over what she has. she is convinced that she uses her shock even though it is permanently locked out lol....

thanks, we don't have alot of these forks but should still have stock in a month's time. surprisingly we are getting requests for Non-Taper versions .. 

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Throw in canti-mounts and non-taper and my X would be newly adorned!

thanks, we don't have alot of these forks but should still have stock in a month's time. surprisingly we are getting requests for Non-Taper versions ..

alot of buzz with TUBELESS REPAIR gadgets these days ... our R 175 solution is a lightweight ( only 24 grams! ), full CNC Alloy unit with Fork, Reamer, Tubeless Plugs and of course VERY COMPACT!

we deliver nationwide and item in question can be found here

Already sold out?

Already sold out?

sorry - yes, we are SOLD OUT ... BUT these items are now available from your local bike shop - they can order from Two Wheels Trading - who has been appointed as the local SA distributor - they have stock of various items - you can see the range they stock here 

Throw in canti-mounts and non-taper and my X would be newly adorned!

you gonna love some of our new projects .... #oldschoolrules 

I was actually looking yesterday and was going to ask about a straight steerer... My On-One inbred is lacking love and I was thinking converting to gravel could be an option

I was actually looking yesterday and was going to ask about a straight steerer... My On-One inbred is lacking love and I was thinking converting to gravel could be an option

sorry, only TAPERED Steerer versions available and no plans for CARBON.

we are however working on some CROMO FORKS - but that will only be later this year .... 

for now it is just TAPERED with 100 x15mm or with QR lowers. 2 options.

post-121972-0-96648900-1580650072_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-64341000-1580650084_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-51924900-1580650099_thumb.jpg

this should get tongues wagging --- GravelCyclist.com poking fun at the UCI and USA CYCLING .... who seem to want in on the Gravel Action! 

watch the video here 

#nailedit 

post-121972-0-20764500-1580714782_thumb.png

this should get tongues wagging --- GravelCyclist.com poking fun at the UCI and USA CYCLING .... who seem to want in on the Gravel Action!

watch the video here

#nailedit

Is that a ride Farr aero gravel bar???

watch the video here

#nailedit

Cool video [emoji106][emoji1787]

possibly one of the nicest Gravel builds EVER! ( not just because he is running our Aero Bolt-On   :clap:  :clap: )

this is Stephen from Rodeo Lab's personal bike for the upcoming Atlas Mountain Race! 

incredible attention to detail and color matching!!!!

see more pics in HD and all their splendor here 

post-121972-0-05322600-1581060877_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-42511600-1581060935_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-85718500-1581060965_thumb.jpg

possibly one of the nicest Gravel builds EVER! ( not just because he is running our Aero Bolt-On   :clap:  :clap: )

this is Stephen from Rodeo Lab's personal bike for the upcoming Atlas Mountain Race! 

incredible attention to detail and color matching!!!!

see more pics in HD and all their splendor here 

was hoping that last pic of his on board computer thingie would show the ambient temp.

:cursing:

So I thought I would support you guys. Bought 2 farr dot tyres to run on my converted hardtail, running on Sunringle TR25 (so the good width).

I have only used on road, and after a combined 130km, on the 3rd ride i got stranded 0kms from home with a rear puncture that wouldn't seal. After getting home I noticed a bump near the rim where air would escape (tubeless) and thought it was  manufacturing default. (white is sealant)

20200205-085440.jpg

After engaging with Evo bike where I bought them from (great service from them) they agreed it should be warrantied. Unfortunately the replacement didn't arrive on time for the 99er and I decided (no choice) to run a tube. After 80km the tube exploded. I didn't spot any apparent issue not was there anything sharp in the tyre, I change the tube and it exploded as I pumped it up... That was it for a very disappointed me, 20km from the finish...

Upon removing the tyre at home to send it back I noticed the issue, just below the rim line

20200210-100135.jpg

When I received the replacement tyre I noticed a lot of imperfections along the bead line and queried with Evo who agreed it was not normal (also compared to other tires) and invited me to pop in and check the other in stock. The other I checked had similar imperfections and even could see the bead material fraying in one spot. 

I am going to be refunded for the rear tyre, BUT, now, I cannot trust the front tyre, but as it hasn't failed yet I cannot have this one refunded... I'm therefore out of pocket but will definitely not be using this tyre, especially at the front. Imagine what would happen if it failed like that going down at 70kph.... I went for a gravel tyre thinking it would be stronger....

Oh well, I just want people to be aware and check before they have an accident