Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CARBON GRVL wheels --- really nice option for those wanting to GO FARRst GRAVEL and still have option to fit MTB tyres ...

Aero 35mm depth

Wide 22.6mm ( call it 23mm ) internal ( popular XCO width! )

stainless aero bladed spokes 

black CNC machined hubs with sealed bearings ( 28 Hole )

Front is 100 x 12 or 15mm Thru-Axle ( adaptors included )

Rear is 142 x 12 Thru-Axle 

Stealth Matte Carbon Finish with Grey Graphics 

R 14,995 !!!! 

Available for both SHIMANO or SRAM XD Driver bodies. 

post-121972-0-27059500-1579775876_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-88891200-1579775890_thumb.jpg

I have not been paid to say this. I am in no way affiliated to Farr.

But I have to share this.

I bought a Farr saddle a few months ago. From ride one, I was happy.

A good few 100km rides at all is fantastic.

Today, I cranked it up a touch. A 200km + ride on horrendous road surfaces on my hardtail.

After the ride my legs are obviously tired. My arms are tired. And my hands took a hammering. My feet were on fire.

But my backside is perfect. I can climb onto that saddle right now and feel like I felt at 5am this morning. My bum is soo happy. This saddle is fantastic.

So if you spend extended times in the saddle, consider a Farr saddle. Your ass will thank you later!

I concur, Sir.

After back-to-back 100 km rides over the weekend, I am seriously impressed with the vast improvement over my previous, much more expensive, saddle. Now to save up to replace the saddles on my other two bikes... Saddles are personal, but I think this works for me.

I concur, Sir.

After back-to-back 100 km rides over the weekend, I am seriously impressed with the vast improvement over my previous, much more expensive, saddle. Now to save up to replace the saddles on my other two bikes... Saddles are personal, but I think this works for me.

thank you!!!

always nice to hear positive feedback!!! 

alot of buzz with TUBELESS REPAIR gadgets these days ... our R 175 solution is a lightweight ( only 24 grams! ), full CNC Alloy unit with Fork, Reamer, Tubeless Plugs and of course VERY COMPACT! 

we deliver nationwide and item in question can be found here 

post-121972-0-34846100-1580116041_thumb.jpg

Or...?

And, unless IP is appropriately protected and enforced, similar looking products pervade the market.

E.g. wide bars?

https://bikepacking.com/index/gravel-bars/

the days of protecting IP and designs are all but gone ... rather get in first and create the market/demand. we would rather be developing / riding / playing with bikes than fighting legal battles in the courts and wasting resources. there is enough room for everyone! 

It's all just adaptions of the Jones H Bars though? They have had the multi hand position extension out the front for years.

I know that Adam Sklar made a batch of 666mm wide drops in early 2018.

Innovation is rad. Adaptations of good ideas are what keeps the wheels turning. It is difficult to say 'we are leading this segment of innovation' though.

Bike packing rigs, frame bags, areo/hand placement options, and the whole self sufficient 'endurance rig' has been mashed up and worked on by the Tour Divide die hards for years.

I like your attitude. Keep adding more options!!

If true, that's a sad indictment of an industry that places no stock in someone's intellectual capital...

the days of protecting IP and designs are all but gone ... rather get in first and create the market/demand. we would rather be developing / riding / playing with bikes than fighting legal battles in the courts and wasting resources. there is enough room for everyone!

need to get one of those carbon QR forks for the wife's bike. hope they will still be around in a month. just need to convince her that replacing a 2.5kg semi seized up sentour xcm coil fork with something with no squish but 2kg less is an upgrade over what she has. she is convinced that she uses her shock even though it is permanently locked out lol....