The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

Urgently looking for the cable adjuster for ultegra r8000 brake caliper. Willing to pay for it.

post-109119-0-84975600-1611057673_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,

Looking for a decent 26" MTB Rim that can be converted to TL, or is TLR. Need to replace my front wheel rim since I have danged the brake surface. Wheel set is virtually brand new, hence my plan to rebuild front wheel with another hoop only - if cost can be justified.

Spec's:

26" (naturally)

Width: 23mm (ish)

32 Hole RIM brake

Non-Disc

Color: Black

Do you have something worth building over lying around your cave or garage?

Many thanx

I got a 31.6 Ritchey, suppose that's not going to work for you?

Sadly not. 

My dropper is in for repairs and I have skills course to attend on Sunday. My post was supposed to be back today and now I'm a little bit in the lurch. :(

Anyone with a 30.9 post please please please? 

Even if I could just borrow one for the weekend. 

Where are you based?

Looking for 15mm to a Quick release adapters/caps for a front wheel. Giant 15mm Thru-axle hub to 9mm Quick release. The adapters/caps pushes into the the thru-axle hub.

post-59928-0-62145500-1611318551_thumb.png

Edited by RustyHWR

Looking for replacement hoods for Shimano Ultegra ST-6600.

Contact Loosecog, he does replacement hoods for a variety of brakes.  Though he's been very quiet here lately.  Will WA you his number.

Looking for 15mm to a Quick release adapters/caps for a front wheel. Giant 15mm Thru-axle hub to 9mm Quick release. The adapters/caps pushes into the the thru-axle hub.

convert.png

I don't know if he still has some, but i bought a converter from SuperSywurm a while back...

I don't know if he still has some, but i bought a converter from SuperSywurm a while back...

Shot, will check with him.

attachicon.gifconvert.png

I have a converter that a friend of mine machined for me.  Just give me R100 for Postnet, you can have it if you cant find something closer to you.

PM me if interested.