No Talk about Clint Hendricks

MonsterMan

Well done to all our South Africans representing us at the Gold Coast common wealth games......Great to see Alan Hatherly coming in and taking the bronze in the XCO MTB, but with all due respect, Clint Hendricks came in and took Bronze in the Road race.....why is there no mention of this any where???

Edited by MonsterMan

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus it's the commonwealth games. All the actual cyclists are on the world tour.

He got beaten by a guy that was in a neck brace a few weeks back...

Plus it's the commonwealth games. All the actual cyclists are on the world tour.

He got beaten by a guy that was in a neck brace a few weeks back...

How do you really feel about Clint ????

How do you really feel about Clint ????

About Clint personally? I don't even know the guy. I have no feelings either way.

My statement has nothing to do with Clint - I just don't think the achievement is outstanding in the greater scheme of things.

About Clint personally? I don't even know the guy. I have no feelings either way.

My statement has nothing to do with Clint - I just don't think the achievement is outstanding in the greater scheme of things.

Understood.

But, it's a medal for South Africa, which I think we can all agree is good.

But you rave about Willie Smit hey? Is it because you know him????

Or his achievement is outstanding in the greater scheme of things.

Is it so difficult to give some credit when one of our Saffas do well?

Understood.

For sure! I've been keeping an eye on the medal table and 6th is punching above our weight I reckon.

Understood.

A medal for SA is alway good. And I do know Clint, not well but we have shared a couple of really cool conversations and rides, he is an proper lekker guy.

But one must always compare results with field quality if you want to be truly impartial.

I think he did well and I take my hat off to him.

But you rave about Willie Smit hey? Is it because you know him????

Or his achievement is outstanding in the greater scheme of things.

Is it so difficult to give some credit when one of our Saffas do well?

Jeeeeysus. Thehub and it's conspiracy theories. Willie rides on a world tour team and was in a break at the AG. Compare that to a regional rider getting bronze at a depleted regional comp. Willie wins that one hands down.

Plus I never said it wasn't an achievement- I just pointed out that the competition pool was pretty shallow.

Jeeeeysus. Thehub and it's conspiracy theories. Willie rides on a world tour team and was in a break at the AG. Compare that to a regional rider getting bronze at a depleted regional comp. Willie wins that one hands down.

Plus I never said it wasn't an achievement- I just pointed out that the competition pool was pretty shallow.

????????????

UM... Willie made it into the break and scored a big fat DNF. Credit where credit is due - it was in a world tour event and the quality of the field was incredible.

But credit where credit is due... Clint made the winning break and netted a Bronze for himself and team SA - also against a top quality field