Karoo to Coast

Marichen

Just wondering if our OP, Marichen is still doing the K2C with us? Last time I heard of her she was chowing down a roosterkoek and calling it quits at the halfway mark ferry at Around the Pot 60miler

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiiiiiit Uniondale is cold and wet today. Waiting for you guys

Didn't you get the mail that the race is only on Sunday?  :ph34r:

Has the snow melted at least or do we have our own megavalanche?

I Reckon we will be ok. Not hot but no more rain until Sunday . The drought is so severe here roads are only slightly damp.

And Ou wapad has been scraped. Virtual highway now

I Reckon we will be ok. Not hot but no more rain until Sunday . The drought is so severe here roads are only slightly damp.

And Ou wapad has been scraped. Virtual highway now

And what about the river crossing? Do i need to bring a snorkel or have they build a bridge? :)

Morning Hubbers

Sorry to high jack the tread not sure where to post.

We doing K2C super excited but we have lost our driver due to injury! They would have driven the car back from Uniondale as we staying in Knysna.

We urgently looking for a driver to drive the car back from Uniondale or alternative transport for 2 bikes from Knysna to the start!

Hope someone can assist ?

And what about the river crossing? Do i need to bring a snorkel or have they build a bridge? :)

Reminder to myself :change gears before you hit the water as there is a nasty little bump at the end of the bridge,caught me out a couple of years ago.Lekker wet shoes!