2018 XCO World Cup

nathrix

This weekend it's the 2nd round of the 2018 UCI Mtb World Cup In Albstadt, Germany :clap:

Going to be interesting to watch!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just came home, I see neff is at her best again... A big lead. 1 and a half laps to go

Mens @14:15 SS11

Just came home, I see neff is at her best again... A big lead. 1 and a half laps to go

Mens @14:15 SS11

Yeah, Neff putting down a seriously good performance today! After the first lap I though Courtney would give her a go, but fell away very quickly...

Go Nino! Hopefully your drive train doesn't fail again today

He's on an e bike, dropping them like that

Good night Gaze

He's probably lodging a formal complaint that N1NO did not wait for him when he"blew up", as this is clearly unsportsmanlike of him, and that he should be docked all his points for winning in that fashion...

He's probably lodging a formal complaint that N1NO did not wait for him when he"blew up", as this is clearly unsportsmanlike of him, and that he should be docked all his points for winning in that fashion...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What's up with this short race before the main race to determine starting position? Nino had to start in the third row because he suffered a mechanical during the short race..

I wonder if they're trying to even the field a little, because of ninos dominance last year

What's up with this short race before the main race to determine starting position? Nino had to start in the third row because he suffered a mechanical during the short race..

I wonder if they're trying to even the field a little, because of ninos dominance last year

UCI Charlie explained it all on the Pre show at Stellies .. trying to find that link.

Well, it's not working...

Anyone know what happened to Cannodale's Helen Grobert yesterday at Albstadt? Wasn't on the start list

Archived