Respraying?

medicnick83

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out his instagram profile - bogus_designs for pics of some the work done by him. The black and celeste green Scott fork is the job he just did for me.

You can also try Carbon Bicycle Repairs in Durbanville or Bicycle Maintenance Centre in Salt River.

Just note that most manufacturers see repainting as contravening their warranty policy.

I know Evil is one for sure........

I have yet to hear of a brand that does not see it as contravening their warranty. But if that's the case just inform your insurer accordingly (your premium goes up slightly if there is no warranty) - well worth it IMO to get the bike looking the way you really want it.

what kind of price range does one look at? (guideline to be informed)

Also waiting anxiously for ballpark pricing estimates.

Looking to do a mini project which would require a basic sandblast and respray of a welded Aluminium frame, so just a guide on pricing would help allot. If people are scared to share this info publicly, please PM me. 

Just note that most manufacturers see repainting as contravening their warranty policy.

I know Evil is one for sure........

True but with the proper policies in place you have nothing to worry about. Did both a Evil and Knolly for Trailtech recently and dont see them having a problem :thumbup:

My Bogus sprayed Dale.

Trust me, Anton knows his business :thumbup:

attachicon.gifIMG-20171025-WA0005.jpg

So you'd recommend him?

I got 2x PM's after I started this post telling me to keep clear of him.

I've seen his Instagram account and it's amazing, but what I want to see is people posting pictures of their rides that he did with reviews etc from those people

He (Bogus) quoted me R4k to do what I wanted.