Respraying?

medicnick83

To the guys who credit me for my work i humbly thank you. I take pride in what i do and appreciate the support more than you will ever know.  

To the people who talk smack behind my back i also humbly thank you because it just shows your character.

I will not get involved in any popcorn battles or handbag slinging contests on open forum but be assured, dont play with my livelihood by means of slander and badmouthing my work as the wheel turns and it will come back to you in 10 fold  -_-

I have said numerous times on this here Bikehub that i am only human and yes i do make mistakes BUT i have and never will shy away from them. If you have a problem talk to me and i will fix it, i am a reasonable okeI will also not know if there is a problem to rectify, or if you are not happy if i am not told about it, simple as that. Feel free to email me at any time, my email address is freely available on my profile.

:eek:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That he's too busy and they need to wait a bit perhaps.? LOL

First complaints I've heard of so would be interesting to know even if just to go along with my popcorn.

Was also thinking that they had to wait to long or felt that it was to expensive.

:eek:

FWIW - let me assure you BOGUS is not a racing snake....  he will just sit on any offenders.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: and gently correct their errors... 

His work is worth waiting for - and given the amount of work needed - cheap.

Also waiting anxiously for ballpark pricing estimates.

Looking to do a mini project which would require a basic sandblast and respray of a welded Aluminium frame, so just a guide on pricing would help allot. If people are scared to share this info publicly, please PM me. 

I had a carbon frame down for my wife for R2500 about 2 years ago. By Brandon at Carbon BIke Repair in Northriding.

CBR in Durbanville did this for me last year and in 10 days can most definitely recommend them.

I paid R2500 for the Santa and my buddy paid R1200 for his little girls bike (frame and shock)

post-80000-0-27093300-1527712039_thumb.jpg

post-80000-0-49510200-1527712308_thumb.jpg

To the guys who credit me for my work i humbly thank you. I take pride in what i do and appreciate the support more than you will ever know.  

To the people who talk smack behind my back i also humbly thank you because it just shows your character.

I will not get involved in any popcorn battles or handbag slinging contests on open forum but be assured, dont play with my livelihood by means of slander and badmouthing my work as the wheel turns and it will come back to you in 10 fold  -_-

I have said numerous times on this here Bikehub that i am only human and yes i do make mistakes BUT i have and never will shy away from them. If you have a problem talk to me and i will fix it, i am a reasonable oke. I will also not know if there is a problem to rectify, or if you are not happy if i am not told about it, simple as that. Feel free to email me at any time, my email address is freely available on my profile.

Quality work here, judging by the pics that are posted. Do you do motor cycles? Particularly plastic fairings.

Oi don't come and disrupt the waiting time with bloody motorcycles now... Comic Sans font intended....

Oi don't come and disrupt the waiting time with bloody motorcycles now... Comic Sans font intended....

Sorry man, just......that work looks real good. I like the sprayed decals as opposed to well.........decals!!

I doubt many would be willing to put in the amount of work required to do such amazing work, I agree with V12 the price Bogus charges is a bargain.

I also dont think discussing pricing like that on an open forum is the best idea, complexity etc all count towards the final price and it could cause scenarios where someone wants to argue about it claiming someone else was charged x price.

Its artwork really, and if I was the artist I wouldnt want people discussing the prices.

There is an old saying: "quality is remembered long after price is forgotten"

Cant even remember the exact amount I paid for the job done on Cannondale... but as said, still super happy with it.

No one has mentioned Graham Kidson aka Carbon Ninja..

He is also a wizard with carbon repairs and spray work. 

Lekka Portch in the background there...

My old giant anthem advanced 2016, way cheaper than a new bike CBR Durbanville, super helpful and well pricedattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

924/928?

post-1575-0-82094600-1405154165.jpg

post-1575-0-62333100-1405154296.jpg

post-1575-0-30604500-1405154421.jpg

All you need now is a Porsche badge and it is complete. Very good looking job man, you should be very proud. 

Archived