All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

Great work, seems something seismic has changed in the team and it's good to see them going well. Wonder if that will be inspire Louis. He is out of contract this year and I can't see him kept on without some performances. The CoronaVirus cancellations aren't going to help anyone this year. 

Edited by T-Bob

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work, seems something seismic has changed in the team and it's good to see them going well. Wonder if that will be inspire Louis. He is out of contract this year and I can't see humbling kept on without some performances. The CoronaVirus cancellations aren't going to help anyone this year.

I’m extremely happy they are starting to perform. Really hope Meintjies comes to party as you said otherwise he will loose his ticket on the bus

They’ve already had more wins than in the entire 2019

Remarkable

that it is. They must be doing something right. do it more, would be my advice.

I’m extremely happy they are starting to perform. Really hope Meintjies comes to party as you said otherwise he will loose his ticket on the bus

Whats the young Meintjies up to... haven't seen any sign of him since tour of Langkawi or something liked that

Whats the young Meintjies up to... haven't seen any sign of him since tour of Langkawi or something liked that

I know he spends a lot of time in Italy as well as some other members , wondering if they will be able to get out of Italy now to race. Maybe not for a while.

Great win for Nizollo. Excellent work done by Walscheid, Gogl and Gibbons as well in the last 20 kays.

He did well on Sunday in similar type of Race, but there he was closing all the gaps in the last 20 kays and had no sprint left, So I think that was still fresh in the memory.

He is in bloody good shape,

Therefore if the races is hard he does better than the pure sprinter stages.

• 2 months later...

The latest edition of 'Life in the Peloton' with Cam Meyer has some telling comments about the state of the team when they stepped up to WT level. This and the other interviews with former riders /staff  along the way seem to point to it all being a bit much, too soon and they never really got on top of it. Until now maybe. 

The latest edition of 'Life in the Peloton' with Cam Meyer has some telling comments about the state of the team when they stepped up to WT level. This and the other interviews with former riders /staff  along the way seem to point to it all being a bit much, too soon and they never really got on top of it. Until now maybe. 

Sounds much like when US Postal got to Europe and noticed how far in "preparation" they were behind the Europeans.

This counts as a win, right?

It never even occured to me that altitude can make a difference on Zwift but of course various pros live at different altitudes. Uran and Yates are both altitude dwellers and their lack of result was based on that!

It never even occured to me that altitude can make a difference on Zwift but of course various pros live at different altitudes. Uran and Yates are both altitude dwellers and their lack of result was based on that!

Yep, I follow Alex Dowsett on various platforms and he regularly mentions altitude as a major factor when discussing his Zwift results.

But when the actual racing calender resumes, I suspect the okes who spent their lockdown at altitude will be smiling all the way to the finish line...