2018 Bike Hub Fantasy Tour

News bot

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a pattern is emerging in these Fantasy Team Competitions at the Tour.

ADMIN, I went to the trouble to make a new logo for you guys to use that better captures the essence of the competition.

PS. My tribe is still strong, one guy left on the bench though... scared for the next Tribal Council meeting

post-27827-0-49794100-1532040446_thumb.jpg

My team was screwed by me before the competition started

Added Porte for Thomas, Quintana for Dumoulin, Benoot for Van Avermaet and De Gendt for Alaphilippe.

Peter Sagan: "I can't remember any stage as hard as today's"

Yeah.. his DS had the same to say... it was really a tough stage and the day before was just as brutal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bloodbath!!!

feel like Bardet with all my riders dropping, but not alone here. in the top10 all have got either 8 or 9 fit guys left - subs is going to be easy on the next restday

wtf is #Burn101, and why are they infiltrating the top10

Seems like a pattern is emerging in these Fantasy Team Competitions at the Tour.

ADMIN, I went to the trouble to make a new logo for you guys to use that better captures the essence of the competition.

PS. My tribe is still strong, one guy left on the bench though... scared for the next Tribal Council meeting

5 of my 12 riders are out now. Luckily 4 of them are the subs. On the bright side, it does mean I don’t have much work to do on the next sub day.

Since I dont have any idea what I'm doing, is it good if only 3 picked riders have fallen out? Is the plan to keep all your riders active till after the final stage win and have as many stage winners in your active team?
Is it actually not uncommon and the points per stage only matter?

Edited by Dirkitech

bloodbath!!!

feel like Bardet with all my riders dropping, but not alone here. in the top10 all have got either 8 or 9 fit guys left - subs is going to be easy on the next restday

wtf is #Burn101, and why are they infiltrating the top10

Going well if you still can do subs, I have 4 withdrawals already so no subs available just leave it as is.

I only have 5 riders left. No subs. Black tdf for me. Worst of all, i do not ave GT in my team.