[Event] Coronation Double Century 2018

Mamil

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can make it worse, My team mate took a selfie on the ride with him, Shall I post it??

You know you have to..for our Nibali's sake.

Looking at the pics, I notice many folk riding without gloves - this a roadie thing?

Please excuse the MTBer ignorance... :whistling: 

Check out the Pure Savage Men's team race footage here, enjoy the suffering :)

Looking at how you guys klapped it through the leafy suburbs of Swellies, I think that is where you made up a lot of your time  :devil:

Well done to the winners, and to all my teammates, but second still sucks. Being the first losers is pretty ***, especially when we had such a great day out there.

But, just to put it into perspective - we had a guy in our team who had been trying for four years to crack a podium, and he finally did it. Seeing his joy and happiness made it all worth it. It wasn't first, but it is still quite an amazing achievement.

And hopefully a motivator to try a little harder next year!

Muchos grandos respect for helping others achieve their greatness

Also i must say I think Nino Schurter is a proper bloke.. At the end by the tents he was posing for pics and signing autographs and never seemed to get agitated at all. 

You means as opposed to a .........................transgender bloke.....? :ph34r: .......... :nuke:

Somewhere between the 3 b1tch3s. Pure Savages (I think it was the mixed team) was pulling a bunch or 2 behind them and while they came pass, i thought what the heck, let me see how long I could last with them. Needless to say, that was the best 3kms out of my whole race ????