[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2019

Warren Lew

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not fazed about my seeding, seeing as I have only done one event in the last year (K2C), and my showing was so poor I think I may be banned from starting the CTCT... :blush:

I am not fazed about my seeding, seeing as I have only done one event in the last year (K2C), and my showing was so poor I think I may be banned from starting the CTCT... :blush:

HA, you can't possibly be worse than me  :w00t: last year I OWNED the fight from the back  :blush:

Seeding events give non PPA members the opportunity to race an event in a seeded category to allow improving or maintenance of their CTCT seeding.

PPA members are seeded across all ppa sanctioned events

As far as I understand this weekend's Sportif and Tour de PPA next weekend etc. will count for the 2020 CTCT, not the 2019 one

As far as I understand, the whole 2019 2020 thing is a load of C...P.

Racetec cannot and will not refuse to use a more recent result to reseed you at the registration of an event where they are present for that very purpose.

On what grounds can they possibly deny you a recalculation using a more recent result?

Not too concerned with my seeding, as long as the start time is early enough to afford me the chance of a 2nd lap. Still not sure if I'll do it again...

You always have todo second lap  … thats the best part of the event  .. this year I will just help more people up the hills .. last year I was so cramping on second lap I could only help one or 2  (that is If my seeding allows)

I did it for the first time in 2016 and it was cool, last year I just did it because my 2nd lap entry for 2017 was carried over. 

Let me see what FOMO does should I get that email asking me if I want to do it twice. Thus far I never taken more than 4 hours to finish a lap and I would hate to break that record.

Then again, it is still way to early for beer at the company tent after the 1st one... 

:whistling:

..........Then again, it is still way to early for beer at the company tent after the 1st one... 

:whistling:

I was going to take you on about this irresponsible statement........then realized you were just kidding...... ;)  :D

You always have todo second lap  … thats the best part of the event  .. this year I will just help more people up the hills .. last year I was so cramping on second lap I could only help one or 2  (that is If my seeding allows)

Can I send you a pic of my back so you know who to look out for for a push up Suikerbossie, please?  :whistling:

Can I send you a pic of my back so you know who to look out for for a push up Suikerbossie, please?  :whistling:

Years ago I saw a guy with a big black hand on the back of his shirt and written below it PUSH......I went past too quickly to help. Wonder whether he got lots of help up the hills?