Name and shame - HUB Member

The Bike Vendor

I have sold things on here for my brother and friends because they don't know the value and wouldn't be able to answer most questions. I have never sold something from someone else I have not inspected and if posted I always ask if they have received it and happy with it.

Given a drive train is difficult to see,but telling someone everything is fine and good and the gears don't even work, shock doesn't move and fork not working correctly that sounds more than just a oops I didn't see that.

Main thing is how the situation is handled.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a similar issue with cayenne recently and clocks for an m.v augusta.

I was advised to open fraud case against them. Needless to say the issue was resolved very quickly thereafter.

Come to think of it I bought a crank from mr joe..... was branded with vision in the pics I saw on the ad, when received the stickers were removed...... did not bug me as the crank was a good used one and did what it needed to do. When I checked it was a tiagra crank.

Don't have much to add to what's been added other than to concur that what the seller did was swak my bru....if he unknowingly misrepresented the facts own up to it.....the seller didn't buy what he thought he was buying based on your description of the good.

Swaaaaak my bru!

It's all good... Maybe this deal went south... But everyone has something to say... Yet no one posts under their real names??? Something to hide do you??

Come to think of it I bought a crank from mr joe..... was branded with vision in the pics I saw on the ad, when received the stickers were removed...... did not bug me as the crank was a good used one and did what it needed to do. When I checked it was a tiagra crank.

So he gave you something different to what was advertised.

Maybe an honest mistake, maybe a pattern of dishonesty.

At least you were happy with the replacement.

So he gave you something different to what was advertised.

Maybe an honest mistake, maybe a pattern of dishonesty.

At least you were happy with the replacement.

My point Eugene is there is a deceptive trait that has been established.

The branding he put on and then removed did not bother me as the build was not for me personally but a bike I was donating to someone, so all was good.

It's all good... Maybe this deal went south... But everyone has something to say... Yet no one posts under their real names??? Something to hide do you??

can't really hide as your info is on your page. Obviously when talking or dealing with someone you use your name. Some guys/girls "usernames" are quite creative and funny.

A quick search on True Caller on the number shared in the OP returns:

Junaid Scammer

Please people, get the app!

Yip just checked it out yet his been selling on the hub for sometime, like a previous hubber mentioned, one wonders where's he receiving all theses bikes and parts

My experience of CPA is its like most things in south africa

a first world rolls royce system

driven by a 3rd world country mentality

try get any redress in this country under CPA

not many reports of good things and CPA

My experience is very different. I've used it on 2 occasions to resolve situations, with great success.

Oh, and it doesn't only apply to a 'main line of business'. It's been used successfully on AirBnB bookings, which are regarded as a sideline business for most vendors.

Edited by GrahamS2