UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

@Myles and @Nigel.

A while ago the 2 of you ridiculed me for having the temerity to suggest that the World Cups should be held where the riding infrastructure and the fans are. I.e. Bikeparks.

Here we are in 2019 and all of the World Cups are being held in Bikeparks...... This weekend's world cup is being held at the Grand Daddy of European Bikeparks. On the very same mountain in fact.

I await my apology.

Is nige ever on anymore?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions for this weekend? 

Frankly, it's probably going to be another French podium, but I think Brosnan could maybe, just maybe, sneak in a win. 

Hot tip for the FL: Gwin is feeling fresh and ready to race! 

Hey, your'e almost in the top 10. If you stick Aaron "Dirt Nap" Gwin in your team you're sure to get there. 

Hey, your'e almost in the top 10. If you stick Aaron "Dirt Nap" Gwin in your team you're sure to get there. 

Thanks! This is a pretty big deal for me and I appreciate everyone's validation. 

Just have to beat those 311 cheaters/bots. 

one of the better RB highlights packages in a while. Not convinced yet about Eliot Jackson as a commentator. Nice guy, but strikes as someone on PB described Claudio: a color commentator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR_gkBuERlw

You gotta love the Alps in summer.... This track is interesting - old school but tricky and very fast. Should be better than watching the Crankworx version because RB will have more cameras. Lots of nerve required to hit those flat grassy corners as fast as possible. Cant wait.