UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So NICE! I've become a Giant fan since my road bike.

A short erse like me would probably have to run a leather butt patch tho.

Do you think it will make Marcello and his merry band any faster? You know 29 and all...

Also a 29 Reign in the pipe apparently.

Are points awarded in the FL for quali's? 

If the riders finished like they qualified, I'm going to bag some solid points. Fingers crossed!

Can we take a minute to appreciate Theo Erlangsen showing everyone what really matters here.

p6pb17422593.jpg

cool and all, but this is racing now. I want that boy to go find that racing winning speed i know he has, and go for pole!

Can we take a minute to appreciate Theo Erlangsen showing everyone what really matters here.

p6pb17422593.jpg

what really mattered for this race was qualifying. I guess that showboating was him waving it goodbye. <_<

Quel dommage.

I see Mik Hannah also failed to Q. What the heck is going on with the guy of late. He looks unhappy. Hell, even his sis looks unhappy, which ironically coincides with her more consistently good performances of late.

I see the internet is also starting to think gwin looks at odds with the intense rig. But maybe it's just the additional burden of being team manager weighing him down. I have a sneaky that he doesn't give a hoot about world cup overall, is rather aiming for worlds. (again  ^_^ )