UCI XCO World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The short track is fun but half the points of the main XCO race? I think its disproportional.

so you could just ride and train to win the short track and not even ride the xco race , then you'd probably still end up in the top 20 overall at the end of the year 

very disproportional

The short track is fun but half the points of the main XCO race? I think its disproportional.

its a 20min race so it's actually more points per km

Gotta love the depth and intensity in the women's field.

Who will challenge El Nino?

Don't blink. 

Hatherly looked good the first couple laps, but got cooked during those blistering final two laps. Still, I am confident he is set for great things to come.

N1no might have a tougher year on hís hands. He looks on it, but some players have his number.

But van der Poel...what a beast. I am not going to put the overall season win past him.

And in the ladies, it looks set for a ding-dong battle between Neff, Langvad, Courtney.

All in all 2019 is gonna be cracker.

He is primarly her wrench, and driver, photographer, support buddy etc I don't think he has much to do with her training, They seem to have a lot of fun.

Her father is her coach

A Nino performance from Kate ????

Wasn't even close.

Well done to Candice top20! ????????

Well done to Candice Lill.18th is a good result. What happened to Batty and Langvad?

Kate had a stomping race and won with 49 sec in hand. That is huge. The race was effectively for 2nd and 3rd.

Archived